Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the great photos! I didn't think about the fact that I could unzip the water bottle thing and still keep my water bottle upright since the containers would be packed there, even though that's what I currently do. Like the OP, I should probably just get them both and try them!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickybecky1 View Post
    Thanks for the great photos! I didn't think about the fact that I could unzip the water bottle thing and still keep my water bottle upright since the containers would be packed there, even though that's what I currently do. Like the OP, I should probably just get them both and try them!
    Yes, ideally your containers and other stuff would keep your bottle upright, off to one side - though I always advocate for leak proof bottles....

In general, I often keep the sleeve unzipped but with my water bottle in it - just to keep it upright/easy to grab by the loop handle (my bottle is leak proof)... and it allows my other stuff to fit in wherever I need it to around/next too the bottle.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2