Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super excited about this new design! The Synapse series already legendary on it's own, but the Synik looks to add features that are sought out by many. This feels like it's going to be the one!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really stoked about this bag! I have been following the discussions on the forums for a long time but just could not bring myself to spending $200+ on a backpack when I know I would be longing for a dedicated laptop sleeve before long.

In the mountains
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive looked at the S25 many times, but never pulled the trigger for a few reasons...but the Synik 30 may just be the answer! I have an A30 that I adore for personal trips where I dont need my laptop. For work trips Ive been making do with a 29L non-Tom Bihn bag that is functional, but lacking the ingenuity and style of TB bags. Thanks for the opportunity to test drive; Ill definitely be sending in my email and looking forward to hearing more about these new Syniks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All hail Countron!!!!

(I know it won't work...)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my Synapse 25 and have been researching travel backpacks for a trip to Europe next year. I’m really looking forward to yet another kick ass Tom Bihn product

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Darcy for the response. Coyote is excellent news!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Sorry to be a downer, but no to both of those.

Though there's padding on the bottom of the Synik, it's there to protect the zippers. It maybe kinda makes it slightly easier for the bag to stand up on its own w/the internal frame + packed so there's not a lot of weight in the front pockets, but just maybe kinda.

If you find the current shoulder straps to feel slippery when one-shouldering it and wearing a puffy or shell, you will also find the Edgeless straps to feel slippery.
    Alrighty; I'm definitely still hoping I get selected either way, those seem like awesome improvements to the S25! Thanks for responding

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this was enough to pull me from lurking in the shadows. Email sent, and I hope I have the opportunity to review this bag.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been lurking for a long time. I've been holding off buying a Synapse because of the lack of the laptop compartment. I finally bit the bullet yesterday, couldn't decide which size I wanted, so I got both LOL. Pretty upset at myself for not finding about this bag earlier. Hopefully I can change/cancel my order or I get to review this one!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love how this announcement is bringing out the lurkers, me included! Email sent, looks like a very interesting pack.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this would be the perfect bag for a weekend away. My RB36 is too big for that, but I don't like packing in a regular backpack for travel. I've sent an email too.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smc2323 View Post
    I've been lurking for a long time. I've been holding off buying a Synapse because of the lack of the laptop compartment. I finally bit the bullet yesterday, couldn't decide which size I wanted, so I got both LOL. Pretty upset at myself for not finding about this bag earlier. Hopefully I can change/cancel my order or I get to review this one!
    Welcome! If you definitely would like to cancel, I would email customer service right away at emailus@tombihn.com as your order may not have left yet. Have you received a shipping notification?

Good luck.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbridges View Post
    I love how this announcement is bringing out the lurkers, me included! Email sent, looks like a very interesting pack.
    Another warm welcome to those who just joined the club! We hope that you feel comfortable in this lively and cheerful community and we also do hope that you will stay and contribute to the discussion even if youre not chosen this time! Good luck to all!!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Zia Sun
    Awesome! Just submitted my email for a Synik 30. Will these all be coming in black?

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its anything like what they did with the new Luminary 12 and Luminary 15. They make one of each of the production colors, then send them to reviewers, after they all have their photo shoots...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast