Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I put in for both versions? lol... Have an S25 and thought about downsizing... but an "S30" clamshell would actually make it vastly more useful (I'm not a fan of a fully stuffed S25).

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait to read the reviews!
    Happy owner of Original copilot, Nordic Original small cafe bag, Nordic Halcyon Synapse 25, Nordic Halcyon medium cafe bag, black Halcyon Sidekick. Gave son The Maker's Bag and he LOVES it. Gave Hubby a Pilot for Christmas!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No email from Countron yet. Guess I wasn’t lucky here.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dkatri View Post
    No email from Countron yet. Guess I wasn’t lucky here.
    Darcy did say Sunday/Monday! I've not given up hope yet, this would be perfect for my trip to SF this August so my fingers are firmly crossed

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah ok, I thought it said 8pm PST, which would have been in the early hours for us Europeans. I've also got a trip coming up that this could be perfect for.

BTW Rosemary, love your podcast!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was ready to order an S25. Instead last night I ordered a bunch of accessories that I’ll (mostly) use in my S19 for now while I decide between the S25 and the Synik.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to everyone who entered to review a Synik. We’ll send everyone (those who were picked by Countron to receive a Synik and those who weren’t) an email today.

There were so many entries that we decided to increase the number of Syniks being given away to 10 total.

More soon….

Quote Originally Posted by linh.n View Post
    Can I put in for both versions? lol... Have an S25 and thought about downsizing... but an "S30" clamshell would actually make it vastly more useful (I'm not a fan of a fully stuffed S25).
    I checked to make sure you entered so we could include you in the random selection, and I see you did
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, I did? I only entered to the 30 as not to potentially disqualify, heh.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have pictures or thoughts from Saturday when the store was open in Seattle on Saturday?

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Awesome. Eagerly hitting RELOAD!
    And I’m avoiding my email for fear of seeing the dreaded “I’m sorry...” ��
    Last edited by Darcy; 07-24-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the email... confirming that my accessories have been shipped.

Oh happy day. Now just hoping for one more happy email from Tom Bihn today. 🤞

Forum Member
    Chicago, IL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy new Tom Bihn owner with my Aeronaut 30 - was looking to add a Synapse 19 but the Synik 22 may just be exactly what I'm looking for. I travel every week for work, which often requires roller luggage - that luggage pass through will be amazing!

Looks like I just missed the cutoff for this - will be eagerly anticipating the first wave of reviews and will for sure be ordering in the first wave of pre-orders

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STX21 View Post
    Happy new Tom Bihn owner with my Aeronaut 30 - was looking to add a Synapse 19 but the Synik 22 may just be exactly what I'm looking for. I travel every week for work, which often requires roller luggage - that luggage pass through will be amazing!

Looks like I just missed the cutoff for this - will be eagerly anticipating the first wave of reviews and will for sure be ordering in the first wave of pre-orders
    Welcome to the forums! I too am looking forward to seeing everyone’s pics and reviews of the Syniks.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just sent out the emails to everyone who entered to receive a Synik for review. If you don't get an email within the next five minutes, feel free to PM me or send a note to darcy@tombihn.com
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I got the real note. I’m not one of the lucky 10. Oh well.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast