Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty nice consolidation prize! Now... how long till all the details (though, frankly, I'm a bit afraid of the pricing given the existing Synapse pricing, lol)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also missed out.

Congrats to the winners.

I will console myself by remembering Iíve already got some awesome TB bags which are going to last me a lifetime so I donít really need another one. Want to contribute a review of an upcoming backpack design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see the reviews from the lucky chosen few.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the opportunity to participate. Congrats to the winners. Looking forward to reading the reviews.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bummed I didnít get picked but even more excited for those that did. Canít wait to see the reviews start rolling in even though know I will order one as soon as they become available.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations to all who were chosen (not me)!

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh well, Iím super excited to buy the bag at the soonest possible moment to try and review it in any case. Iíve become expert at the anticipation-syndrome. This way Iíll just get to see more pics before ordering it myself! Any idea on when pre-order may take place?

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too was not one of the few chosen ones.

Out of morbid curiosity of the odds, could we know how many emails were ultimately sent?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to all the people who will receive one, I look forward to all the reviews. Also happy that a donation was made EFF. I think everyone wins in this one!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the very thoughtful and considerate "nope" email. It's great that TB is supporting the EFF, and I look forward to the reviews.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many thanks to all of you for posting! The not-so-fun part of this is knowing that only a handful people out of many will get bags, and it helps to see how many of you are excited for those getting Syniks and look forward to their reviews. We'll definitely do this again for the next new design, so there will be more chances.

I'll post the official pre-order date and timeline tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by fjshie View Post
    Out of morbid curiosity of the odds, could we know how many emails were ultimately sent?
    Well over 200 emails/entries.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Atlanta, GA USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations to the winners! Can’t wait to see the reviews and find out the launch date, I am sure this is a bag that will be worth my hard earned pennies just like my other beloved bags.
    current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yikes... how did I miss this? I own (and love) 2 Synapse 25s already and commented here a year or so ago how I'd love one a little bigger. I would've given you guys the full Chase Reeves treatment with a video and everything. Bummer for me! Let me know when preorder opens I guess. 🤣

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't sign up for the review drawing, as I never wanted a dedicated laptop sleeve and wouldn't be able to comment on it's usefulness! I DO look forward to the pictures and reviews. I love seeing all the new stuff!

Forum Member
    NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    I didn't sign up for the review drawing, as I never wanted a dedicated laptop sleeve and wouldn't be able to comment on it's usefulness! I DO look forward to the pictures and reviews. I love seeing all the new stuff!
    I didn't sign up either. But I, too, look forward to the pictures and reviews. And I'm very appreciative that anyone was given the opportunity to do these reviews, let alone 10 people!
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast