Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any news on the “sooner” shipping date?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by balakay View Post
    Is there any news on the “sooner” shipping date?
    I'll be sending out an email early next week about that. Looks like it'll be the second week of October.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'll be sending out an email early next week about that. Looks like it'll be the second week of October.
    oooh, maybe in time for Columbus day weekend!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christmas in October!! And I was nervous I wouldn’t have it for a trip in early November!

Forum Member
    Virginia USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooh, getting closer to solving the question as to whether the S22 is a perfect EDC.
    Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). SCB (Nordic)
    Accessories - Nik's #4 wallets, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad it’s coming soon! I’m leaving for a trip on the 8th, any chance it gets to me before then?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rats! I’m doing a weekend trip leaving home 10/9 and was (unrealistically) hoping I might be able to use my Synik!

Can’t wait to get this guy in my hands!
    DLBC (black Dyneema) **Missing **, Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Synapse 19 (Navy/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Large Shop Bag (Island),mini Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

Retired but not forgotten: TriStar (Black/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar), Synapse 25 (French Blue/Steel).

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by balakay View Post
    Glad it’s coming soon! I’m leaving for a trip on the 8th, any chance it gets to me before then?
    Glad you asked so we could ship your Synik out early!

Quote Originally Posted by nealopp View Post
    Rats! I’m doing a weekend trip leaving home 10/9 and was (unrealistically) hoping I might be able to use my Synik!

Can’t wait to get this guy in my hands!
    Keep an eye out for an email from us about shipping your Synik out early.

And speaking of which.... because several people (including @nealopp and @balakay above) hoped the Synik would ship this week as opposed to next, we have decided to make that happen. It means all of us will make an extra effort next week, but after consulting with Mike, Matt, and Matthew, it's doable, so why not? I'm sending out an email today to everyone with a Late October Synik pre-order to inform them that we'll ship those pre-orders 10/02 - 10/04; everyone will have until Tuesday 10/01 at 12:30pm to make any changes to their orders.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you asked so we could ship your Synik out early!

Keep an eye out for an email from us about shipping your Synik out early.

And speaking of which.... because several people (including @nealopp and @balakay above) hoped the Synik would ship this week as opposed to next, we have decided to make that happen. It means all of us will make an extra effort next week, but after consulting with Mike, Matt, and Matthew, it's doable, so why not? I'm sending out an email today to everyone with a Late October Synik pre-order to inform them that we'll ship those pre-orders 10/02 - 10/04; everyone will have until Tuesday 10/01 at 12:30pm to make any changes to their orders.
    Soooooo @darcy what exactly does this mean for the second pre order folks? Asking for a friend Synik 22 / 30 Questions & Answers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonsbrain View Post
    Soooooo @darcy what exactly does this mean for the second pre order folks? Asking for a friend Synik 22 / 30 Questions & Answers
    It's still too early to know when the 2nd (Late November) pre-order Syniks will ship I anticipate they will ship a little earlier than expected, but until they're farther along on the production floor, we don't want to a venture a guess as to the date range they might ship.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's still too early to know when the 2nd (Late November) pre-order Syniks will ship I anticipate they will ship a little earlier than expected, but until they're farther along on the production floor, we don't want to a venture a guess as to the date range they might ship.
    Thank you for the update, Darcy! I am bummed that I missed the first batch as it would've been amazing to have the bag for my Honeymoon in October (though my A30 is certainly up to the task!). I'll be crossing my fingers that the November batch comes early enough for a few long weekend trips I have planned in November!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a bummer. I didn't preorder when I had a chance because I thought they would be shipping in late November/December and I'll be in Vietnam at that time for weeks. If I would have known I'd have been able to get it in time for my trip

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimwade View Post
    What a bummer. I didn't preorder when I had a chance because I thought they would be shipping in late November/December and I'll be in Vietnam at that time for weeks. If I would have known I'd have been able to get it in time for my trip
    Sorry to be a bummer: never our goal, and it's no fun when that happens.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to be a bummer: never our goal, and it's no fun when that happens.
    No worries dear Darcy. I'm not going to fault you guys for being TOO good at your manufacturing lol

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimwade View Post
    No worries dear Darcy. I'm not going to fault you guys for being TOO good at your manufacturing lol
    There's always a chance the early recipients change their minds. Like me. Sorta wondering if it was a mistake going SN30 over SN22... we'll see. Kinda wish I bought both to return one, lol.

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast