Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaaaand.... update to the update: my new OMOTON iPad case turns out to be not compatible with the glass screen protector I'd put on it. Because it fits so tightly, it pushes the edge of the screen protector up. Which is not a good thing.

The manufacturer actually very kindly offered to send me a compatible screen protector they make. But it won't get here before I have to leave for my work trip.

So I have one more of the same glass screen protectors (it came in a kit of 2); I'll put it on, go back to the Fintie keyboard case (thank heavens I didn't return it), and see if there's something else I can put in the back pocket of the Synik 22 instead of my iPad.

But I'm bummed.
    Happy owner of Original copilot, Nordic Original small cafe bag, Nordic Halcyon Synapse 25, Nordic Halcyon medium cafe bag, black Halcyon Sidekick. Gave son The Maker's Bag and he LOVES it. Gave Hubby a Pilot for Christmas!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums @VCURAM228!
    Thank you.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36