Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steel 1050 and Nebulous Gray 630 look pretty similar to me, at least in natural light. I gave my Steel 1050 WF a good vacuuming today and got this picture of it with my Nebulous Gray HLT:

Nebulous grey/dawn/island and mars red HELP-20200404_115320-jpg

One consideration is that this WF is 10 years old, and I don't know if the current Steel 1050 is going to be exactly the same as the Steel 1050 from 2010.

Edited: I just checked my order history, and the HLT above is 630 Recycled, not 525 Ballistic.
    Last edited by Ms. Ferret; 04-04-2020 at 03:06 PM. Reason: correction

Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d agree that, as described earlier, Red Brick is the best description for Mars Red.

I had an S25 in Mars Red and loved it. Sold it in moment of need and wouldn’t hesitate to get another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2