Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you interested in @G42's great comparison post with pictures, see her post here:

https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...tml#post178598
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsage View Post
    Today, 06:51 PM #1

Found this comparison of the 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by ontheuptick View Post
    Is it just me or did photos not come through in that last post? Looks like a great overview!

Quote Originally Posted by aungrl View Post
    Hi, thanks for doing this - these are the comparison pictures Iíve been waiting to see! BUT - at least on my device - none of the pictures came through. Are others having this problem?
    Hi everyone - no big deal, but just a heads up, copy/past of a post doesn't often work well... normally you want to 'Reply with Quote' or multiple quotes within a thread.

For cross posting from one thread to another, the easiest thing (to me at least) is to open the other thread or post in a new tab in your browser, copy the entire link and past the link into a post in the other thread...
    That's what @Pammy did in the post above this one, showing the cross link.... and thanks @Pammy, I knew you'd cover me

I've been moving apartments and unpacking, so I hadn't gotten to cross posting the thread yet, so sorry about that - can't spend ALL day playing with bags - have to unpack boxes!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nm, didn't see the second page, lol

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsage View Post
    I have traveled for years with an old LL Bean school backpack. In it I place my IPad, large toiletry bag, 5 pairs of heavy to mid weight pants, 7 shirts (either turtlenecks or t-shirts - depends on time of year), 7 socks and undies, 2 or 3 bras, 1 pair of dress shoes, night clothes, and miscellaneous small stuff.

I am 5í6Ē and wear a size 4. I have a back length of 19.

I travel mostly for family events and will be starting to do more solo trips out of the country and think I need to upgrade my pack.

Thanks for the help with this decision.
    HOW did you manage to get all that in there????? I'm a size 14, not a 4, and that does make a difference, but dang, I'd be happy with 3 pairs of pants.

Do you have photos of how you pack 'em?
    Happy owner of Original copilot, Nordic Original small cafe bag, Nordic Halcyon Synapse 25, Nordic Halcyon medium cafe bag, black Halcyon Sidekick. Gave son The Maker's Bag and he LOVES it. Gave Hubby a Pilot for Christmas!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The backpack will be more universal and the Aeronaut more "luggage". If you need to walk long distances with a full bag or you want to go for a hike, the backpack will work there too. The Aeronaut is good for overhead racks on planes and trains, in and out of taxis, living in hotels and efficient packing cube space.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    HOW did you manage to get all that in there????? I'm a size 14, not a 4, and that does make a difference, but dang, I'd be happy with 3 pairs of pants.

Do you have photos of how you pack 'em?
    Here is a test pack for trip in September with my new Eagle Creek packing cubes. Before this roll and put in bag.
    Synik or Aeronaut30?-img_0005-jpg
    M has 3 pair jeans and 2 leggings.
    1 S has 3 t-shirts,3 elbow shirts, and 1 long sleeved shirt
    1 S has PJís, 7 undies, and 7 mid calf length socks
    Synik or Aeronaut30?-img_0007-jpg
    Those 3 in the bag plus my Vera Bradley toiletry kit
    Synik or Aeronaut30?-img_0008-jpg
    Still room left over in bag for other stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2