Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Packing cubes in new Syniks

I am trying to deciding which backpack is the best for me to do one bag travel with. Can anyone do a packout of the new Synik22 and Synik30 using packing cubes, so we all can see which cubes work best and how many would fit.
    Thanks

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the link. Perfect for the SN30.

Does anyone have anything for the SN22?

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsage View Post
    Thanks for the link. Perfect for the SN30.

Does anyone have anything for the SN22?
    Just did a prepack if the S22 for an upcoming trip. Im using a PCSB for my undergarments and an REI packing cube for my dresses (three), sleepwear and swimwear.

In the bottom compartment I have a 3DOC for my toiletries

And one of the side pockets has a small TT for assorted electronics.

Here is how it looks fully packed (my 11 iPad Pro with Otterbox Defender case is in the laptop compartment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB in Navy/Cayenne; MCB in Nordic/Wasabi; SSB in UV & Black Halcyon; LSB in Island Halcyon; Swift in Black/Steel; LS in Aubergine/Island; SE in Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; Pilot in Black/Wasabi; FJN in Grey & Navy; PCSB in Black Halcyon; TT in Monarch, Sitka, UV, Island, Wasabi & Black, L12: Nebulous Gray/Island and PT in Deep Blue.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskegee7294 View Post
    Just did a prepack if the S22 for an upcoming trip. I’m using a PCSB for my undergarments and an REI packing cube for my dresses (three), sleepwear and swimwear.

In the bottom compartment I have a 3DOC for my toiletries

And one of the side pockets has a small TT for assorted electronics.

Here is how it looks fully packed (my 11” iPad Pro with Otterbox Defender case is in the laptop compartment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you think 1 medium and 2 small eagle creek packing cubes would fit in the main compartment?

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsage View Post
    Do you think 1 medium and 2 small eagle creek packing cubes would fit in the main compartment?
    Not sure but going by what I saw at REI, I think it would work especially if the two smalls are not larger than what I showed regarding the packing cube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB in Navy/Cayenne; MCB in Nordic/Wasabi; SSB in UV & Black Halcyon; LSB in Island Halcyon; Swift in Black/Steel; LS in Aubergine/Island; SE in Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; Pilot in Black/Wasabi; FJN in Grey & Navy; PCSB in Black Halcyon; TT in Monarch, Sitka, UV, Island, Wasabi & Black, L12: Nebulous Gray/Island and PT in Deep Blue.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might also like Cristina's review of the Synik 30. Lots of great photos showing how it fits with small A30 laundry cubes, Eagle Creek compression cubes, mesh 3D organizer cube, and others.