Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just read Kevin’s last post after posting mine - so, basically what he said! I will say that I ordered the mini “absolute strap” from amazon and found it made a noticeable difference in how comfortable my DLBC was to carry when it started to get really full at the end of long touring days.

Atlanta, GA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I two bag travel with the Smart Alec + Side Kick as UMP and the small Yeoman Duffle. It's more space than I typically need, so the YD is under packed 95% of the time. I tried the mini size and loved it except that I found the opening to be too small for my liking (YMMV, of course). The small size has a larger, more convenient opening, but still has the small visual footprint of the mini. I did consider the DLBC and Parental Unit for a crossbody day bag, but ultimately decided that the YD can be checked if need be, plus it's more versatile as a gym bag or overnight bag on its own.

I use the Side Kick as a purse at my destination, but I don't particularly care to use it that way, so I make do because I love it as an UMP. I don't use the SA or the YD as day/EDC bags, so I'm going to save my pennies to either repurchase a S19 or buy a SN22, for when I need to carry more stuff than the SK allows.

Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Co-Pilot and Pilot are my 2nd/personal bag(s)of choice on air travel. Mine are old (original nordic and black dyneema with white grids). I like their organization. P.S. I donít carry laptops, ipads or any other tablet.

I also take my Side Kick, used as toiletry kit, packed inside my main bag. Then use it as purse at destination.

Confession: the Yeoman Mini looks tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Medium, but many here have the small and are quite happy. And 5 O-rings, which really helps to make up for lack of compartments...

... and the Yeoman might be the only current bag that has a lockable zipper.
    Last edited by ButtUglyJeff; 08-07-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
    ... and the Yeoman might be the only current bag that has a lockable zipper.
    The Aeronauts do as well since a couple of years ago! Possibly some of the other bags do too, I don't remember.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Daylight Briefcase is about the same length and height as the Maker's Bag, but about 3" thinner and all zip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2