Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Packing Cube with PCSB for Synik 30

Hi All,
    I read in the FAQ:

“Packing Cubes
    Western Flyer/Tri-Star Packing Cube Backpack
    Western Flyer or Tri-Star Large Packing Cube
    (note: you can fit two of any of the above Packing Cubes in the main compartment of the Synik 30)
    or
    1 Aeronaut 45 Packing Cube Backpack OR Aeronaut 45 Large Packing Cube + 1 Aeronaut 30 Large Packing Cube
    and/or
    Packing Cube Shoulder Bag”

I’m pretty sure I am going to go with the option I bolded. However, it sounds like the options are:
    1. Aeronaut 45 Packing Cube Backpack
    2. Aeronaut 45 Large Packing Cube + 1 Aeronaut 30 Large Packing Cube and PCSB

However, option 2 doesn’t seem like it will fit when measured out, unless the Aeronaut 45 Large Packing Cube + 1 Aeronaut 30 Large Packing Cube are stacked thick. Should it actually read OR instead of +?

If it should read OR, then I would like to know which would fit the Synik 30 better, the Aeronaut 45 Large Packing Cube (13.4” Square) or the Aeronaut 30 Large Packing Cube (12” Square) assuming I also fit the PCSB (11.8”W x 7.9”H)?

Thanks in advance.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t know about the synik, but because it’s close to the synapse I thought I’d chime in. My best combinations for the s25 was either a pcsb paired with a large snake charmer on top, or an A30 large packing cube (I used the A30 packing cube backpack in large pack cube mode) with a small snake charmer on top. For the s19, I did a pcsb with a small snake charmer on top or I’ve done a laundry stuff sack with a pcsb on top and small snake charmer in the front lower pocket. Hope this helps until a synik person can add their two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB