Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Synik 22: Cord zipper pulls included?

hey,

quick question to anyone who's got a Synik (22 or 30, I guess here it makes no difference in that regard) - or maybe the Tom Bihn Crew:

Does the Synik (22) come with cord zipper pulls included or would I need to add these from the accessories to my order?

I'm one who's forever been cutting the entire metal tab of the zipper pull off and have replaced virtually all those things everywhere with paracord (or similar) pulls..
    I can't stand the "noise" metal zipper pulls make Wink

Japan
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I read somewhere that a pack of those[1] are included in black color. I bought additional ones because I want them in another color Wink.

1: https://www.tombihn.com/products/cord-zipper-pulls

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dgentile View Post
    hey,

quick question to anyone who's got a Synik (22 or 30, I guess here it makes no difference in that regard) - or maybe the Tom Bihn Crew:

Does the Synik (22) come with cord zipper pulls included or would I need to add these from the accessories to my order?

I'm one who's forever been cutting the entire metal tab of the zipper pull off and have replaced virtually all those things everywhere with paracord (or similar) pulls..
    I can't stand the "noise" metal zipper pulls make Wink
    Yes the zipper pulls are included. Every bag Iíve purchased usually comes with them...think about eight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thanks guys!

good news Wink