Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: But would I?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But would I?

Still deciding on the "perfect" backpack. Let's say, for grins, I ordered 3 different backpacks. What is the return policy? My fear is that if I do that I'll keep all three. Maybe order only two? I know me too well - I'd justify keeping both.

With all that's going on in our world, I'm so blessed that I can be deciding on different bags.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are all the gory details: https://www.tombihn.com/pages/contact-us/#faq35

I've had very good luck with Tom Bihn's cust service / return policy. I bought a Guide's pack, but decided to return it and get a Synapse 25 instead. No questions, no problems, just stuck it in the mail and got my $$ back. If I remember correctly, you get charged $10 for a label to ship it back, and when they refund it back to you, they don't refund the shipping, so you're basically out $20 to check a bag out. Not so bad consider that's shipping both ways. I'm pretty sure that's the scoop, but get it from the FAQ, not me

But yea, they helped me change things after I've placed and order and have always been very responsive whenever I've contacted them. I don't think it's ever taken more than a day to reply to an email.

Hope this helps!

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are super helpful and the customer service is amazing. But I totally get the wanting-to-keep-both-bags conundrum. Its a common syndrome around here its called “buy all the bags”itis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Manhattan
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglemom View Post
    Let's say, for grins, I ordered 3 different backpacks. What is the return policy? My fear is that if I do that I'll keep all three.
    Your fear is justified.

And -- inevitable.

Embrace it.

And enjoy all three of your new backpacks.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. I guess I'm ordering all three - why not. Oh wait, I have to pay for them!!! At least I'm not totally color indecisive, I don't think!!

For sure Aubergine will be ordered. I'm not usually attracted to the color grey but the Nebulous Grey catches my eye. Oh dear. More decisions. Thanks for the input everyone.

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglemom View Post
    LOL. I guess I'm ordering all three - why not. Oh wait, I have to pay for them!!! At least I'm not totally color indecisive, I don't think!!

For sure Aubergine will be ordered. I'm not usually attracted to the color grey but the Nebulous Grey catches my eye. Oh dear. More decisions. Thanks for the input everyone.
    To enable you even more, here is a pick of the Luminary 12 in Nebulous Grey and Island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB in Navy/Cayenne; MCB in Nordic/Wasabi; SSB in UV & Black Halcyon; LSB in Island Halcyon; Swift in Black/Steel; LS in Aubergine/Island; SE in Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; Pilot in Black/Wasabi; FJN in Grey & Navy; PCSB in Black Halcyon; TT in Monarch, Sitka, UV, Island, Wasabi & Black, L12: Nebulous Gray/Island and PT in Deep Blue.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really really like that combo. Thanks for sharing.

Forum Member
    Virginia USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @eaglemom - You can buy them all at once or over time. But there’s a good chance all will be yours eventually.
    Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). SCB (Nordic)
    Accessories - Nik's #4 wallets, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.