Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinda creepy how Tom Bihn can look into my soul

When ordering misc accessories made out of scraps, I know we're asked to put in a "request" for colors, but it seems that every time I do this, TB goes above and beyond my own idea of what I want and sends me something that is AMAZING. I ordered a pocket pouch in a "neutral earthy color" along with an S22 in Nebulous grey and wasabi, and both arrived today. My photo doesn't do the pocket pouch color combo justice. (Edited to add that wasabi looks way more yellow in my photo. For those of you who don't know, it's actually more of a light olive green.) It's such a quirky color combo that I would have never thought of it, but so freaky perfect that I'm wondering if TB is listening into my convos like Google or IG. Or peering into my soul. ha! Anyone else had this experience???

Okay off to play with my new goodies including the S22. Very sad wasabi is going away but THANK YOU TB for this amazing little keepsake accessory!
    Kinda creepy how Tom Bihn can look into my soul-tb-pouch-jpg
    Last edited by Tonya; 09-03-2019 at 12:02 PM.

I live in Connecticut, play Magic the Gathering, build with Lego, practice Tang Soo Do (after 25+ years off), dog mom, beach lover, wanderlust, and low-carb/low-sugar carnivore.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a beautiful color combination.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashyan View Post
    Welcome to the forums @ashyan!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha!

There is something about that combination of colors. It's kind of like, I don't know, jazz or something: it initially challenges my brain and then it clicks and it's like, wow, that's good.

And welcome @ashyan -- I like how you used the "share" field! Maybe you'll share a photo of your dog over here.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashyan View Post
    I agree and am utterly tickled with it. And welcome to the TB forums!

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Haha!

There is something about that combination of colors. It's kind of like, I don't know, jazz or something: it initially challenges my brain and then it clicks and it's like, wow, that's good.
    Right??? It's like some kind of cosmic color combo energy that must first penetrate the common sense force field. Maybe I should let go of my color inhibitions more often?