Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I prefer a Cafe Bag not to look overstuffed, esp. in 210d or Halcyon, where it shows more. I'd use the medium here.

Germany
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone still loving and using their 210 Café bags? My Dawn/Dawn SCB has been gone for a while (my sister uses it regularly) and now I do kind of miss it. I saw her carrying it a few days ago and was thinking - that is one good looking bag!Wink Dawn is just a lovely color all around, it’s maybe my favourite TB color. I’ve been eyeing that Dawn/Dawn MCB which is still available for a while now and I’m wondering whether I should give the 210 Café bags another try. But I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that... What do you think?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still using my Dawn/Dawn MCB. (I'm sort of a Dawn fanatic.) It was my day-off EDC prior to COVID, and I still use it on the rare days I'm making more complicated/lengthy trips away from home. If I'm being totally honest, a LCB would fit my needs a little better, but since they don't exist anymore...

I agree they don't look their best overstuffed.

Germany
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve never seen a LCB in real life, but I guess it would probably be too big for me. I usually get everything I need into a MCB and if it’s stuffed it gets as heavy as I can comfortably carry. I think I would prefer a backpack for anything heavier.

I actually don’t have that many items in Dawn, only a SSC and a small GWOP which I both use all the time. And I have a Dawn SZTSB which I use rarely but which I will keep all the same.

ETA
    Totally forgot about my Dawn EC. So it wasn't true, I do have a bit of Dawn already...
    Last edited by b1gsky; 10-26-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, good, other people who adore Dawn as much as I do!

around 53°
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    I’ve never seen a LCB in real life, but I guess it would probably be too big for me. I usually get everything I need into a MCB and if it’s stuffed it gets as heavy as I can comfortably carry. I think I would prefer a backpack for anything heavier.

I actually don’t have that many items in Dawn, only a SSC and a small GWOP which I both use all the time. And I have a Dawn SZTSB which I use rarely but which I will keep all the same.

ETA
    Totally forgot about my Dawn EC. So it wasn't true, I do have a bit of Dawn already...
    The LCB. My first TB bag. Mine is well loved and I still find myself using it on a regular basis. I wish it would come back for a special production - I’d like it in the new materials.

Using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Boise, Idaho
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hijack the thread, didn't wish to start a new thread for a simple comment about the currently available Café colors: BORING! I'm getting ready to replace a heavily worn small in burnt orange but I will hold out for another or hopefully red. Looks like it could be a year or more. I'm glad Tom Bihn is sold out of inventory in some products and I fully realize they have other priorities these days. I just hope all those drab colors are not an indication of the overall design choices Bihn's been making.

Germany
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bogiesan I think that’s interesting because there were times when I found very few TB colors or color combinations to my liking - much too loud and bright for my taste, or simply not my colors (Mars Red and Burnt Orange for example). That just shows that different people have different tastes and that we all should probably buy items we like when they’re available in a color we like. (Still eyeing that Dawn/Dawn MCB.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3