Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Blues together

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blues together

I am going to have island packing cubes, so exterior color choices are . . .

Safe is nebulous or steel.

Would love to have a blue exterior. What does navy1050 and deep blue525 look like with island packing cubes. I think the blues will play nicely together, but very visual person. So . . . Pictures please! It would help me to visualize.

Thanks for the help.Embarrassment

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive the photo quality/lighting...island aether and some other blues

From top center, going clockwise: Island aether; Deep Blue 525 ballistic; Island 200 halcyon; Nebulous 525 ballistic

Blues together-img_20190929_151457-jpg

Deep Blue 525 ballistic; Nordic 400 halcyon; Viridian 210 ballistic; Island aether; Island 210 ballistic; original Nordic 400 halcyon

Blues together-img_20190929_150714-1-jpg

Left side: Alphaviolet 525 ballistic; Viridian 210 ballistic; Island 210 ballistic
    Center: Island aether; Island 200 halcyon; Fjord 200 halcyon; Dawn 210 ballistic; Nordic 400 halcyon; original Nordic 400 halcyon
    Right side: Aubergine 525 ballistic; Nebulous 525 ballistic; Deep Blue 525 ballistic

Blues together-img_20190929_151537-jpg

I don't seem to have Navy 1050 ballistic
    Last edited by G42; 09-29-2019 at 04:48 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. That helps. Do you know if navy1050 is like deep blue?

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsage View Post
    I had an OP with Navy at some point and they look similar to me... hopefully someone will take some more photos for you.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsage View Post
    They're almost identical. I won't try to describe the difference, though, since it's been a while since I've seen them side by side and I don't want to describe it wrong.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ilkyway has a 2017 clear pic showing navy and deep blue together I found via a google search: https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...tml#post145221

Side by side there's a difference in the shades and of course the thread size of the two fabrics imparts a difference too. If you saw a navy bag and a deep blue bag somewhere random, most likely you'd think those are just both navy bags.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for! It seems that navy is a bit brighter than deep blue. Not by much, but when together noticeable.