Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Yes, I may be wrong but I think I've read somewhere that the Trinity is the Stowaway replacement.
    I read that too and also with @Tress29 statement of three way use. So many TB bags are 3 way carry that it sounds late in the game to calling a singular bag 'Trinity.' I guess wishful thinking that there is more than one new bag rolling out.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The upcoming Trinity travel bags are related to the Stowaway; they have three compartments (somewhat like the Tri-Star), will be available in three sizes (although one size may debut first, the others to follow), and can be carried three ways. Tom's also working on variations on the Trinity theme for other types of bags... this is connected to the zero-g discussion a while back.

The duffel I alluded to earlier isn't travel-related; it's something else entirely. Smilie

More news about the Trinity is over here.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2