Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Virginia USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Our next debut will be on Monday, December 2nd. We expect the product pages will go live on 11/26 or 11/27; so, there will be time over the long weekend to read descriptions, see photos, and consider color combinations.
    What’s coming?Or is it a surprise?
    Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). S22 (Aubergine)SCB (Nordic)
    Accessories - including Nik's #4 wallets, ghost whales, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s coming?
    What I know so far is that there are (at least) 2 items, one of which is a shoulder bag. And something will be a colorful surprise- don't know if that is something extra or 1 of the 2 items.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TB customers come from every part of our lovely planet, so two different times for the same day looks ideal, one can plan the day around the most convenient time.
    Or, have a second time as backup if the first happen to coincide with a important meeting or appointment scheduled a long time ago.

It is a great idea!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8am PST is 12midnight Singapore time (SGT).
    1pm PST is 5am SGT
    Oh bugger 12/2 Debut: Splitting it across two different times of day? Looks like I need some coffee.

Having said that, my first TB purchase was when Island/Zest/NWS was launched. I woke up at 2am to spend $$$$. Madness.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I need some coffee.
    Is that ever a bad thing?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I don't have the budget right now for any new bags (hopefully can get some new Travel Trays soon, though), splitting up the on-sale times is GREAT. I work retail and sometimes it's not possible to step away to do anything, much less make an online purchase. I know the times are dependent upon the time zones and office hours but I would love to see some launches which are 8-12 hours apart at some point in the future.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely split the time...great idea. I was so worried about getting a Little Swift (when they were brought out of retirement) that I got nervous and purchased a color combo that wasnít my first choice but I wanted to make sure I got one before they sold out. With a split time if youíre unable to get the first time you can regroup and get it on the 2nd try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's official! See below. Thanks, everyone, for your feedback. We'll consider split debuts that are further spaced apart in the future, as staffing allows; it's difficult for some of our staff to stay late, and for debuts like this, I'm not sure if just me and Nik handling live chat would be enough Big Grin This debut is also constrained by holiday timing: if any of the items sell out and it's possible for us to make additional batches, our goal will be to offer those additional bags for order before or on 12/13, which is the last day to place an order and choose UPS Ground for guaranteed delivery by 12/24. So, that means we need to get as much of a head start as we can making those additional batches. We're also very busy with Syniks, which complicates the production schedule further. Still, for some future debuts, I do think we could space the two offerings further apart and it makes sense to me how that'd help.

Monday, December 2nd Debut

First 1/2 of the debut stock will go up at 8:00am Pacific Time

Second 1/2 of the debut stock will go up at 1:00pm Pacific Time
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    What I know so far is that there are (at least) 2 items, one of which is a shoulder bag. And something will be a colorful surprise- don't know if that is something extra or 1 of the 2 items.
    But itís not the sling bag, isnít it? I really want one of those, if I can make it work as a camera bag. Iím on holiday on the day of the debut, I have no idea how my internet access is going to be...

I think itís awesome that youíre going to split the times though. Thumbs up for that.Smilie

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But it’s not the sling bag, isn’t it?
    I believe Darcy said the sling bag would be 2020.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    I believe Darcy said the sling bag would be 2020.
    Thanks. I thought I remembered something like that, but I wasn’t sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2