Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    Maybe a few things to add:

* My WF in halcyon fits Eagle Creek folders:
    Granted it's a bit tight, and I only carry one stuffed to the gills in the bundle method, but the stretchier halcyon fabric allows for more room; for heavy business travelers I'd recommend Halcyon over other fabrics as it's just more flexible and it's plenty durable in minimum room. In 3+ years of 25+ trips/year, under seats, in overheads, I have a few small marks that came off with a wet rag - very durable!

* Yes, the WF fits great under all seats
    except very small / odd commuter flights, but it does fit in the those tiny overheads!

* I carry a ton of stuff in the WF:
    3+ suit and fixins, full size BT speaker, shoes, big laptop in cache, dopp kit, and lunch!
    I also use it on the absolute strap with an S25 as my support bag - people are always shocked those are my only bags and, really, I don't routinely need the S25, I'd just need a Pilot which serves as my briefcase and which I carry rolled-up in the S25 until I get to my destination

The WF is the unsung hero bag in the TB lineup - my only complaint is the weird fake-silk side handles ... I get they're probably better than webbing in terms of use and getting caught on things, but seems like it'd be easy to add Synik / TS type handles. For me, it prevents the bag from feeling premium
    I thought about grabbing a WF too for business travel. Do you know if the pocket on the front of the WF will fit size 12 dress shoes?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    I've been researching the WF as my color preference is in production. But I keep wondering what the Trinity will be...
    I have wondered that too! Any news on the trinity bag?Surprising results - Tri-Star vs A30

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    This thread is making me think I should get a WF...damn it
    I know right me too and I just bought a steel TS! LOLSurprising results - Tri-Star vs A30

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkonthank1 View Post
    I thought about grabbing a WF too for business travel. Do you know if the pocket on the front of the WF will fit size 12 dress shoes?

You mean the pocket with the curved zipper?
    Absolutely not, no, I doubt I could get my shoes in there and I have small feet for a woman. It's designed for a water bottle, or 311 bag also fits.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3