Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Wildlife Organizations - Beaver Transfer Bag

This has been mentioned before, but it looks like the page is actually up

Such a cool thing to do

https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...-transport-bag
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love, love it! I spent quite some time checking all the links from wildlife organizations. So exiting!

This is from the Beaver Transfer Bag page:
    "This is pro bono work; Tom’s design time, Lisa and Fong’s time perfecting the manufacturing, our entire production crew’s time in making the transfer bags, and fulfillment’s time connected with the NGOs or government agencies and shipping the transfer bags."

Thank you, thank you so very much Tom, Lisa, Fong and the entire crew for making the most exiting TB Bag, I have ever seen!

Beavers, wildlife rescues, entire ecosystems, grateful animals and humans are overjoyed by that creation!
    Last edited by backpack; 11-15-2019 at 09:48 PM.

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great initiative and wildlife support. Happy if some of the profits from bag purchases allow Tom Bihn to fund this.

Must admit that I did have to check it had not been published on 1 April! "None of the beavers we’ve asked have yet to voice an opinion" made me laugh.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The woodland camouflage panels are intended to make the beaver feel more at home and reduce stress; we have no data to back this up, and none of the beavers we’ve asked have yet to voice an opinion.
    I would love to hear if one of the beavers does voice an opinion! Such a wonderful idea Heart Eyes
    Proud owner of a Synik 22 (Aubergine/Northwest Sky), a Medium Café Bag (Alphaviolet), and a whole host of accessories.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I updated the page yesterday with some additional photos: https://www.tombihn.com/products/beaver-transport-bag

Thanks for your support, everyone! Tom's working on some other designs to aid wildlife rescue efforts, and I hope to share some news about those soon.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loved the bit about "don't try this at home kids"... The mental picture is AMAZING.
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.