Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Truck for a car organizer

I love the different sizes of Truck. But canít decide which size would be best for organizer of stuff in the trunk of the car. The Monster seems too big and the Pick Up may be too small (I love the island color in this one).

Does anyone have the new sizes and the original Truck as a car organizer?

Opinions please. Embarrassment

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsage View Post
    I love the different sizes of Truck. But can’t decide which size would be best for organizer of stuff in the trunk of the car. The Monster seems too big and the Pick Up may be too small (I love the island color in this one).
    What types of things do you want to store in the truck?

The Pick Up is super cute but I think it would be too small, depending on what you want to stow... I have all three sizes and can take some photos (if/when it stops raining) if you have an idea of things you'd like to see in there.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Chicagoland
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Butting in to say, “Yes, please!” to photos of new, little Truck. I don’t much care what you put in there; I’m just looking for a thingsthatarenotlibrarybooksorapicnic perspective.

Maybe typical EDC thingies? Water bottle? Umbrella? Pouch or two? Maybe you have a Side Effect or Side Kick lying around... (I’m wondering if the the former could go in horizontally or the latter vertically?)

So I guess I DO care. LOL.

I’ve always and forever wanted a red pickup truck. Cracking me up that now I’m jonesing’fer a red Pick-Up Truck.

(And thanks. And no hurry!)

Edit: I’m actually not thinking of literal EDC use - more like a things-I-need-today hub in the car...or a minimalist schlepping bag...or a quick grocery trip/errand bag.
    Last edited by WinifredBanks; 11-28-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not looking to store anything specific. Just want to organize the trunk/back seat of my car. (I’m a bit of a pack rat in the car.) Individual items go in and have a hard time coming out. Thinking a bag that I can carry out might help with that.

Hold the great variety of grocery bags (empty) that I have in 1 place and miscellaneous other stuff that makes it into the car.

It might be that I need 2. 1 in each size.

Thanks for the pictures. It will help with decision overload.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinifredBanks View Post
    Butting in to say, “Yes, please!” to photos of new, little Truck. I don’t much care what you put in there; I’m just looking for a thingsthatarenotlibrarybooksorapicnic perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsage View Post
    Not looking to store anything specific. Just want to organize the trunk/back seat of my car. (I’m a bit of a pack rat in the car.) Individual items go in and have a hard time coming out. Thinking a bag that I can carry out might help with that.
    My first impressions of the Pick-Up Truck.... Monster coming later

https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...tml#post184052

ETA: Monster as a trunk bag

https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...tml#post184064
    Last edited by G42; 11-28-2019 at 12:31 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Chicagoland
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @G42: Thanks so much for the requested photos.
    This bag is calling to me even louder now.
    (All your information on the forum - both new mod-previewed items and older items - is really well done and appreciated. Thanks.)