Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Forum Member
    Brooklyn, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Logic Blue HLT1 and Seapine HLT2 are sitting on my porch right now waiting for me. Laughing at me as I spend the rest of the day at (checks notes) my job which actually provides the $$ with which I buy bags. Oh well.

Mechanicsburg, PA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazique View Post
    My Logic Blue HLT1 and Seapine HLT2 are sitting on my porch right now waiting for me. Laughing at me as I spend the rest of the day at (checks notes) my job which actually provides the $$ with which I buy bags. Oh well.
    Ugh, I am jealous. Mine were supposed to get here today but have apparently been sitting out near Pittsburgh since yesterday morning. I could have driven there and back by now. UPS is being such a PITA this holiday season.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Forum Member
    Virginia USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't going to get anything. Then today I noticed the screen on my iphone work phone is cracked. I usually carry my personal phone in my pocket but the work phone is carried along with my work PC. Soooo, I bought a PIKA to have some protection for my work phone while walking around to meetings and to marsupial my move in my S22 during commutes.

Then I started thinking about how handy it would be to have a smaller bag that will carry my minimalist wallet, car fob and large eyeglasses case. It's that eyeglasses case that is always the problem. I've got a SCB but that's often too big. Soooo, I bought a travel cubelet.

Aaaaaah! When will the buying madness stop?
    Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). S22 (Aubergine)SCB (Nordic)
    Accessories - including Nik's #4 wallets, ghost whales, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was gonna wait until I bought an actual bag to start getting extra pouches, but then I got an email saying that the Wasabi and Coyote clear organization pouches were back in stock. When I looked, I saw that Wasabi had already sold out, so I decided to snag a Coyote pouch just so that I wouldn't have to worry about them being sold out when I pull the trigger on a Synik.

I also may have bought a tiny Coyote Ghost Whale pouch as well...

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DQBunny View Post
    UPS is being such a PITA this holiday season.
    I agree with this statement. It took an extra 3 days for me to be able to get my order from 12/2 because they "sorted" the package incorrectly. And because they can never deliver to my building I always have to divert the packages to an UPS access point which also adds a day.
    Spring

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's definitely, um, quirky. I was on my couch, next to my front door, on Tuesday between 2 and 4 pm. A couple minutes past 4 my 11-year-old came home from school - I did not see a package nor the UPS truck as kiddo walked in. A few minutes after that, DH left the house. Still no UPS. At 4:06 I received a text notification that my package had been delivered. I opened the door - no package and our dog had not stirred (he is normally quite aware of deliveries). I got on the phone to UPS to inquire if my package had been delivered elsewhere. While I was on hold, standing on the porch, looking in the bushes and across at neighboring porches, the UPS truck pulls around the corner and the fellow hands me my package. "Perfect timing!" he said. Ha! Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    I agree with this statement. It took an extra 3 days for me to be able to get my order from 12/2 because they "sorted" the package incorrectly. And because they can never deliver to my building I always have to divert the packages to an UPS access point which also adds a day.

Forum Member
    Denver, CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whew - I was able to order my icon, pika, and ghost whale pouches today! Can't wait to see them in person.

Forum Member
    Pollock Pines, CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to seeing how great the icon looks with the steel parapack lining!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10