Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damnation they did. i was ready at 11 am and then in checkout was told the mars red was not available.
    did they not make many of these? i will try again at 4 pm EST but i am terribly disappointed as its the only thing i want and its a bday present from my mother to match my mars red pop tote which i adore

sad

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed out here too!
    On the button...the 4 items wanted safely in the basket....but whilst checking out the Icon disappeared from my basket, then whilst returning to the basket the HLT2 disappeared as well.
    Now the dilemma is do I just try this evening (UK) for an Icon or an Icon and just one other item, and forget about the others?
    Without the Icon it wont be viable to ship to UK.
    Maybe I will just wait until regular production and hope that the Black/Black Icon will be available.
    Ah well.............

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I signed up for the email notifications! They came in at 3 minutes before the hour so I was able to get what I wanted: Icon in seapine, PIKA in black, and a couple super mini, color zip GWPs.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHAT!!! that is so unfair... i guess i will stalk before 4 pm EST ... the only thing i wanted today. so disappointed

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was disappointing. I did get a couple of little items but not the ones I really wanted for holiday travel, and I was online at 11:00. And there wasn't an option to combine shipping for multiple orders.

By the seaside, England
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... the Monster Truck in all but two colours is sold out already too... glad I got my order for a Mars Red one in quickly!
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Forum Member
    St. Paul, MN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only picked up Ghost Whales in Seapine and Logic Blue with some random odds and ends. I was getting things set up and I found that my two GWOP were available 5 minutes before go time so I snapped them up then. Adding everything to your wishlist and playing the F5 game seemed to be the way to go!
    Synapse 19 (Burnt orange/Steel) | Side Kick (Deep blue/Wasabi) | Side Effect (Nordic/Wasabi) | Travel Cubelet (Burnt orange/Northwest sky)

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got blanked on the HLT 1 seapine. Frown I had it in my cart and it was gone 3 minutes past debut time! ah well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question...after I place the Icon of choice in my shopping cart can someone else grab it if they checkout before me? If so, kinda makes it hard to continue shopping..... ugh
    Monster Truck (Nebulous Gray) Cadet (Steel /NW Sky) Yeoman Duffel Mini (Burnt Orange) Yeoman Duffel Small (Steel)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocks View Post
    I got blanked on the HLT 1 seapine. Frown I had it in my cart and it was gone 3 minutes past debut time! ah well
    Same here. I was there right at 11:00. I signed up for the email alerts in case it goes up early. Crazy how fast these went!

Alberta, Canada
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow I didn't realize how quick that would go! I started adding everything else to my cart at 5 minutes to the hour, and when that was done I just happened to see the Icons had become available a couple minutes early. I was checked out at exactly 9am Mountain Time.

Logic Blue Icon will be meeting me in Arizona while I'm on holidays Smilie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortie View Post
    That was disappointing. I did get a couple of little items but not the ones I really wanted for holiday travel, and I was online at 11:00. And there wasn't an option to combine shipping for multiple orders.

It appears everything went live before 8:00 am
    Monster Truck (Nebulous Gray) Cadet (Steel /NW Sky) Yeoman Duffel Mini (Burnt Orange) Yeoman Duffel Small (Steel)

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris D. View Post
    Question...after I place the Icon of choice in my shopping cart can someone else grab it if they checkout before me? If so, kinda makes it hard to continue shopping..... ugh
    I think that's what happened to me. I clicked the submit button and wasn't sure the order was submitted. It was weird.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed to get Pika (Nebulous Grey & Black) but Logic Blue in Cart gone before I can press Pay. Added Icon Logic Blue and Nebulous Grey into Cart but Sold out before I can press Pay. Amazed at the speed of Icon being Sold Out. Logic Blue is another hot colour which goes with the wind before I can press Pay.

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris D. View Post
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast