Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    -5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All these wonderful goodies on their way to me- what did you get?

Pickup truck in Mars Red, Pika in Nebulous, shepherd's cloth in light purple, and a Ghost Whale in the new Logic Blue because the color intrigues me.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

By the seaside, England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monster truck in Mars Red, plus two Shepherd's cloths: one in gold, the other in purple.
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow, those Icons went fast!

California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Icon in Nebulous and Sheperd's cloth in Neela blue

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a HLT2 and a bunch of parts for me! Excited to play with different ways of using the HLT.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HLT2 in logic blue, Pick-up Truck in Aubergine, Monster Truck in deep blue. Had more in my cart, but they sold out before completing the transaction. :-0

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started clicking at 10:59 a.m. EST and the Icon was already sold out in the 3 colors I wanted to see. But I did get a nebulous grey PIKA (because now I'm really curious about it despite talking myself out of it) and a Monster Truck and a Pickup Truck (both of which I think I'll have a use).

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing. The icon went live a few minutes before the time, I added immediately to cart, and advanced to payment soldout at 11:01 EST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Forum Member
    austin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, i was here within 1 minute of opening, and both the icon i wanted (logic blue) and the PIKA i wanted (seapine) were already sold out! i guess i'll wait around for the next batch, but sheesh! y'all are QUICK.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did the HLT Size-1 sell out that fast. I was right there at 11:00! Smirk

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Icon in Nebulous, Pika in Seapine Green and Super Mini Ghost Whale in Logic Blue.
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! The Icon disappeared as I was checking out Smilie))) Some HLT2 for Christmas gifts.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a mars red monster truck and logic blue icon in my cart, but the icon sold out before I could hit checkout and the truck sold out while I was being notified the icon sold out. It was 11:02! These things are popular!

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. That was fast. I am glad I was prepared and poised to click. I got the Icon I wanted and 3 GWOPs in the new colors. I'm lucky to live in Seattle so use the Factory pickup option. I'll be visiting the mothership on Friday to get my new goodies. I'll be using the Icon (I got Black w / blue zippers) for holiday travel at the end of this month.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is nuts. Wow. I guess I’ll try again at 4:00 eastern...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast