Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When non-TB items match your bag perfectly

I ordered a new swimsuit online last week and the colour is described as “Ocean Teal”. It arrived about an hour ago and the colour is so much more green than I was expecting. It looks exactly like a shiny new TB bag in Viridian. My TC in Viridian is too dirty right now to provide good pics, so I’ll take a pic when I get my new Spiff Kit in Viridian.

Anyone else accidentally come across items that perfectly matched TB colours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a few pieces of clothing that are aubergine When non-TB items match your bag perfectly
    I think the colors I tend to buy in clothing are similar to the ones I tend to buy in bags. When non-TB items match your bag perfectly

@tiedinyarn and I (without consulting each other) each bought the same gray and black LL Bean jacket and a matching pop tote (hers in Black, mine in nebulous)... Matchy matchy!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect my new Seapine Pika will match my new Piki Green Patagonia Nano Puff jacket and Spruce LLBean sweater fleece. I hope this is the case as I really like those two colors.
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    I have a few pieces of clothing that are aubergine When non-TB items match your bag perfectly
    I think the colors I tend to buy in clothing are similar to the ones I tend to buy in bags. When non-TB items match your bag perfectly

@tiedinyarn and I (without consulting each other) each bought the same gray and black LL Bean jacket and a matching pop tote (hers in Black, mine in nebulous)... Matchy matchy!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    That’s so cool! Twinsies haha

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah 3/4 of my clothes are black, so...

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wear everything except black. But I do tend to gravitate towards certain colors.

Vancouver, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I worked in an office daily, I packed my lunch. One day, I realized my lunch box matched the Cordura wasabi interior of my ID.

When non-TB items match your bag perfectly-id_with-lunch-box-jpg

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sujo View Post
    When I worked in an office daily, I packed my lunch. One day, I realized my lunch box matched the Cordura wasabi interior of my ID.

When non-TB items match your bag perfectly-id_with-lunch-box-jpg
    That’s awesome!!

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    I suspect my new Seapine Pika will match my new Piki Green Patagonia Nano Puff jacket and Spruce LLBean sweater fleece. I hope this is the case as I really like those two colors.
    My Seapine Pika arrived a day early and I am loving the color. It perfectly matches Piki Green by Patagonia and Spruce by LLBean.
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am attracted to a wide range of cool colors but my very favorite show up everywhere, from TB bags, to clothing, to furniture/household items, to EDC objects, even in my art.

I have an outfit that perfectly matches my Aubergine TB Bags and a collection of cardigans and tank tops that matches all my TB bags colors.

I think designers have been using the same set of colored pencils, markers or Pantone colors for many decades and that they follow color theories that are centuries old, so it is not surprising that the same color appear over and over, especially rich, bright and classic colors.
    Last edited by backpack; 12-07-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New swimsuit with Viridian Deluxe Spiff Kit

Winona, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just got our house painted and went from white to basically Dawn, which is my favorite TB fabric color. It wasn't fully intentional, but when I stood next to my newly painted house with my Dawn TC on, I knew why I insisted on that shade of blue-grey.

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nessagr View Post
    We just got our house painted and went from white to basically Dawn, which is my favorite TB fabric color. It wasn't fully intentional, but when I stood next to my newly painted house with my Dawn TC on, I knew why I insisted on that shade of blue-grey.
    That’s amazing! I love that colour as well!