Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When non-TB items match your bag perfectly

I ordered a new swimsuit online last week and the colour is described as “Ocean Teal”. It arrived about an hour ago and the colour is so much more green than I was expecting. It looks exactly like a shiny new TB bag in Viridian. My TC in Viridian is too dirty right now to provide good pics, so I’ll take a pic when I get my new Spiff Kit in Viridian.

Anyone else accidentally come across items that perfectly matched TB colours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a few pieces of clothing that are aubergine When non-TB items match your bag perfectly
    I think the colors I tend to buy in clothing are similar to the ones I tend to buy in bags. When non-TB items match your bag perfectly

@tiedinyarn and I (without consulting each other) each bought the same gray and black LL Bean jacket and a matching pop tote (hers in Black, mine in nebulous)... Matchy matchy!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect my new Seapine Pika will match my new Piki Green Patagonia Nano Puff jacket and Spruce LLBean sweater fleece. I hope this is the case as I really like those two colors.
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    I have a few pieces of clothing that are aubergine When non-TB items match your bag perfectly
    I think the colors I tend to buy in clothing are similar to the ones I tend to buy in bags. When non-TB items match your bag perfectly

@tiedinyarn and I (without consulting each other) each bought the same gray and black LL Bean jacket and a matching pop tote (hers in Black, mine in nebulous)... Matchy matchy!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    That’s so cool! Twinsies haha

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah 3/4 of my clothes are black, so...

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wear everything except black. But I do tend to gravitate towards certain colors.

Vancouver, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I worked in an office daily, I packed my lunch. One day, I realized my lunch box matched the Cordura wasabi interior of my ID.

When non-TB items match your bag perfectly-id_with-lunch-box-jpg

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sujo View Post
    When I worked in an office daily, I packed my lunch. One day, I realized my lunch box matched the Cordura wasabi interior of my ID.

When non-TB items match your bag perfectly-id_with-lunch-box-jpg
    That’s awesome!!

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    I suspect my new Seapine Pika will match my new Piki Green Patagonia Nano Puff jacket and Spruce LLBean sweater fleece. I hope this is the case as I really like those two colors.
    My Seapine Pika arrived a day early and I am loving the color. It perfectly matches Piki Green by Patagonia and Spruce by LLBean.
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"