Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pika or Icon with hobonichi?

Would anyone with a PIKA and/or an Icon, be able to show photos of how an A6 techo or a mega weeks would fit/

1) either book size in a PIKA - and which pocket would they go into? (Perhaps only the middle?)

2) either book would obviously fit into the middle of the Icon, but I'm curious about which fits in which pocket?

Mechanicsburg, PA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Icon gets here on Wednesday (I'm hoping it'll sneak in a day early) and I'll take plenty of pictures with my Techo for you if no one has done it before then. Just eyeballing the PIKA, I don't see the Techo fitting in there but I could be wrong.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Forum Member
    30.7 miles south of the TB mothership
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Hobonichi doesn't fit in any pocket of the PIKA, it narrows too much towards the bottom. I tried it in every pocket. It will fit in the ICON, you could fit several of them. Smilie

And FWIW, the A6 Hobonichi fits perfectly with a little room to spare in the HLT2.