Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Minneapolis
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icon and 12" MacBook

Anyone have an Icon and a 12" MacBook who could check the fit in the main pocket for me? With and without a Cache? I am guessing from photos that it would take some finagling to fit through the zipper, but might be possible...

TIA!!
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Icon and 12" MacBook

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Anyone have an Icon and a 12" MacBook who could check the fit in the main pocket for me? With and without a Cache? I am guessing from photos that it would take some finagling to fit through the zipper, but might be possible...

TIA!!
    Hi @Kathryn,

I don’t have a 12” MacBook, but I did check this with the 11” MacBook Air, which I know is actually slightly larger than the 12” MacBook, and I could just get this in with the bare laptop. It’s a comfortable fit with my 11” iPad Pro, but this is about 2.25” shorter in the (limiting) horizontal direction. So, hopefully you’ll hear from someone who has the 12” MacBook, but the fit is likely to be tight.

HTH

moriond

ETA: corrected word (12” MacBook is actually smaller than 11”MacBook Air in 2 dimensions)
    Last edited by moriond; 12-09-2019 at 09:29 PM.