Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bihn Bags on Bicycles

Hi, I know we've had a few Brompton threads and such but I wanted to start a place to post about the bag and bike combos that are particularly good.

I also wondered if anyone has ever modded a TB bag to have a KlickFix adaptor or similar?

I'm test riding a Tern GSD mid-tail cargo bike this week, they look like the picture below and can carry 2 kids on the back with a nice Bosch electric assist and two batteries, plus have lots of cargo space and are no longer than an ordinary bike and will go in regular racks. I've put a fully loaded A45 in one of the panniers to ride to/from the train station, that was pretty cool!

Bihn Bags on Bicycles-tn-gsd-g1-beetleblue-f34-jpg

Forum Member
    Boise, Idaho
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my opinion, after decades of commuting on a bicycle, but I do not put my lovely Bihn bags on the outside of my bike. I always place them inside my heavy duty, waterproof commuting-grade panniers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long-time lurker, first time poster. Bikes are totally my jam!

@ejvc: we’ve had a Tern Vektron for almost two years now and the Small Ziptop Shop Bag fits perfectly into a basket in the front. I use it for carrying daycare stuff mostly, and it’s just the right size and weight — love it so much! An additional bonus is that it’s water resistant so I don’t have to worry too much about stuff getting wet if we get caught in a downpour. The GSD is going to be our next purchase exactly because we now have 2 kids to transport.

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Forums, @ksuyin! I'm sorry your post was invisible for a while, I think it must have gotten caught in the Forums' filter. That sometimes happens with people's first posts.