Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Wish List

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahboyd View Post
    This might be controversial but I would love to see Tom Bihn roller bag (2 or 4 wheels). This would go perfectly with Aeronaut 30 any Tom Bihn’s backpack.
    Welcome to the Forums @Ahboyd!

I can't see TB doing a roller bag, but you never know
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see the Shop Bags in Seapine, Logic, and the recycled Nebulous!

My wish every year is a Cloud/Sitka Smart Alec, and one of those elements is back soooo...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn Studio pictures of "families" of bags together. TB pictures are wonderfully done. Forum photographers are skilled and out in the wide world. What I would like to see is an in-studio side by side picture to show "on a flat table, filled to similar capacity in the controlled setting with perfect lighting." Number specs tell one story, visual side-by-side tells another.

Example: Aeronaut 45, Aeronaut 30, Pilot, Co-Pilot. Each side by side filled to the capacity listed in specs

Other examples:
    Cubelet, 3DOC, Travel Cubelet, Side Effect, Side Kick, PCSB
    Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Pilot, Co-Pilot
    Ghost whales, OP's (nano, mini, small, medium, large) , pouchkins, knitting tool pouches
    packing cubes

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Cube (not Cubelet) in the new Constellation. I'm longing to incorporate Constellation into my bag collection but I'm already pretty well set for the majority of my regular uses. I use a Cubelet as an organizer in my work (non-TB) bag but it's not ideal for the Medium Cafe Bag I use most frequently on weekends. I think a Cube could fill that purpose.

Or Shop Bags would be nice. I haven't yet bought a zippered one because (a) they hold up so well as to rarely require replacement and (b) I wanted to get an unzipped one in the very last batch available. But a S(Z)SB in Constellation? I think that would push me over the edge.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoux View Post
    Cubelet in new halcyon colours
    I'd love to see Cubelets in any halcyon colors.

Sometimes the 3DOC is too big and the OPs too flat, while the Cubelet is just right.

Personally I'd be all over Cubelets in Solaris, Wasabi, NWS, and UV.

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is purely a wish, I don't think it has any likelihood of happening, but: Seapine/Viridian! Right now I'm thinking about a Seapine/Viridian Parental Unit, but a Cafe Bag or some other bag would be nice too!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Seapine/Viridian combo is fantastic -- would LOVE to see this. I would buy another Cafe Bag if they made it in this color!
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All fabric quarter packing cube. Love the design of the clear quarter packing cube, with the two compartments. But I really dislike the feel of UPVC. Would fit well in sooooo many TB bags and be very useful 2020 Wish List

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, can we please have wilderness/coyote as an option for cafe bags? 2020 Wish List

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For any of the bags really (though I'll make the request Wilderness/Coyote halycon)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 on the wilderness / coyote combo for cafe bags (and any other bags). Was looking at a small cafe bag as a companion to the GE SN30, and I'm not a fan of cloud with wilderness. I would even consider trading out my black / island A45 if they would combine a wilderness A45 with coyote or solaris. A pox on all nw sky interiors!
    Last edited by ayazgood; 02-12-2020 at 06:15 PM.

France
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep dreaming: small Guide Pack in Wilderness Heart Eyes
    just a Bihnion here

Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I keep dreaming: small Guide Pack in Wilderness Heart Eyes
    Maybe we’ll see a smaller Guide Pack in the future if the Shadow Guide turns out well. I’m selfishly hoping that we’ll keep Ursa instead of Wilderness though... Wink

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by organicfarmer View Post
    Tom Bihn Studio pictures of "families" of bags together.
    I really liked the movie with, if I'm not mistaken, four people wearing the S19 side-by-side, then the same four with the S25 side-by-side. With dogs and children walking in and out of the frame--clearly real people wearing the bags and not photoshopped models. The movie convinced me that at my size the S30 would be perfect for everyday carry.

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More mesh GWPs please oh please! All are sold out at the moment, but I hope TB is making more.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast