Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 326

Thread: 2020 Wish List

  1. #226
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I don't need another pilot, but I knew it would be hard to resist in ursa, so my wish is for something else that I can order so I convince myself I may as well get another pilot!

    Maybe one of the labs projects like the bag that was shown off in the Facebook video.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  2. #227
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Share
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Posts
    143
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregcswanson View Post
    Well I don't need another pilot, but I knew it would be hard to resist in ursa, so my wish is for something else that I can order so I convince myself I may as well get another pilot!

    Maybe one of the labs projects like the bag that was shown off in the Facebook video.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    I literally just got my Pilot today, and took the tags off about half an hour before I saw it in Ursa. Ah well, guess it's a sign that I should just stick with the black halcyon one!
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

  3. #228
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,225
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregcswanson View Post
    Well I don't need another pilot, but I knew it would be hard to resist in ursa, so my wish is for something else that I can order so I convince myself I may as well get another pilot!

    Maybe one of the labs projects like the bag that was shown off in the Facebook video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    I literally just got my Pilot today, and took the tags off about half an hour before I saw it in Ursa. Ah well, guess it's a sign that I should just stick with the black halcyon one!
    I gathered all my bags together and asked them if you both need another Pilot... the overwhelming answer was YES... 'cause maybe your current Pilots are lonely and need a teddy bear
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  4. #229
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Share
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Posts
    143
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I gathered all my bags together and asked them if you both need another Pilot... the overwhelming answer was YES... 'cause maybe your current Pilots are lonely and need a teddy bear
    Smilie
    Ha! I would if I could, but I'm going to grad school in September (hopefully) so my current Pilot had better be happy it's here right now because honestly it was a heck of a splurge, especially considering I just got a Synapse as well. The two of them will just have to get along together, lol
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

  5. #230
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,225
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    Ha! I would if I could, but I'm going to grad school in September (hopefully) so my current Pilot had better be happy it's here right now because honestly it was a heck of a splurge, especially considering I just got a Synapse as well. The two of them will just have to get along together, lol
    They will def be friends

    Good luck with grad school!!! Your priorities are correct Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  6. #231
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My justification is that I have a halcyon, and a ballistic 1050 pilot, I don't have one in ballistic 525. I also think that a pilot with white trim and zips or coyote trim and zips would look retro cool too. Like those old airline bags.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  7. #232
    Forum Member Muni_Jedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Share
    MA USA
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love one last run of Yeoman minis. I missed out by probably an hour or 2. I made up by buying 2 small, 2 medium and large but I'm a completest and would love a mini for Yeoman harem.
    DogBikeSpringRainbowTengu

  8. #233
    Forum Member Surrealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Share
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else down for a slim but non-minimalist wallet? Meaning something that's not bulky, but holds/organizes a lot (including coins)?

    Also, I'm loving the seapine green and wish it was used on more of the larger bags.

  9. #234
    Forum Member Rei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Share
    France
    Posts
    295
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrealle View Post
    Anyone else down for a slim but non-minimalist wallet? Meaning something that's not bulky, but holds/organizes a lot (including coins)?

    Also, I'm loving the seapine green and wish it was used on more of the larger bags.
    need holding coins too Big Grin (and ID card which is bigger than credit card in my country...)
    just a Bihnion here

  10. #235
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a Tri-Star or/and WesternFlyer in Sitka... oh, pleeaasseeee ?

  11. #236
    Forum Member luckyprincess1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a travel tray with pockets on the inside.
    I would like a snake charmer with 1 side mesh the other fabric/poly
    Also on the list a packable backpack/tote that can be either.
    Anyways thats my wishlist as of now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #237
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,225
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original halcyon / Solaris Aeronaut 30 and Synapse 19 please, before all the Original fabric is gone...
    Embarrassment
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  13. #238
    Forum Member b1gsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Share
    Germany
    Posts
    641
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And an Original Halcyon Everyday Cubelet, please!

  14. #239
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,225
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that we no longer have the mini Yeoman or the Night Flight Travel Duffel... can we have an Aeronaut 20? if keeping two backpack straps doesn't scale with the aspect ratio, do one sling strap...
    If Aeronauts function as dressers when we travel, think of an A20 as a Night Stand Smilie
    Last edited by G42; 07-05-2020 at 09:41 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  15. #240
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Now that we no longer have the mini Yeoman or the Night Flight Travel Duffel... can we have an Aeronaut 20? if keeping two backpack straps doesn't scale with the aspect ratio, do one sling strap...
    If Aeronauts function as dressers when we travel, think of an A20 as a Night Stand Smilie
    There's apparently a "Trinity" flat packing style bag coming out in a variety of sizes (IIRC small/medium to start, and possibly a larger following later?). Maybe worth waiting on, unless you don't like the style of the Western Flyer / Tri-Star and prefer the Aeronaut style.

    I guess it's a big small, but considered the Pilot at all? I think it's 13L iirc, so a bit smaller than you want, hrm.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •