Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Wish List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see a 26 or 28l Synik in Guides Edition style. Maybe with a waterproof cover.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    New England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nessagr View Post
    I would love to see another run of the original shop bags with the old and fabulous new colors of the 200 Halcyon.
    Heart Eyes A solaris shop bag! Heart Eyes

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptmci1 View Post
    I'd love to see a 26 or 28l Synik in Guides Edition style. Maybe with a waterproof cover.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the Forums @ptmci1

Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely anything in Fjord.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IDK if itís been said yet, but a clip on hand sanitizer bottle holder and mask pouch. I know I can store both in my bag, but it is more sanitary for them to be accessible without touching anything else. Iíd like a small pouch that I can clip onto my shoulder strap or along side the strap or something that could hold my mask and something that can hold a small 1-2 oz bottle of sanitizer.

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sokoban View Post
    IDK if itís been said yet, but a clip on hand sanitizer bottle holder and mask pouch. I know I can store both in my bag, but it is more sanitary for them to be accessible without touching anything else. Iíd like a small pouch that I can clip onto my shoulder strap or along side the strap or something that could hold my mask and something that can hold a small 1-2 oz bottle of sanitizer.
    I am using super mini ghost whales to hold my v1 masks - I clip them inside my bags except the small cafe - for this bag I use a key strap on one of the o rings inside the bag then attach the mask pouch to the other end and tuck it into the open slip pocket on the rear of the bag.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    * all-fabric snake charmer
    * ghost whales in halcyon
    * q-kit in halcyon

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would absolutely LOVE a Travel Tray in Seapine. I have a small GWOP and a size 2 HLT in it, and think it's a phenomenal color! Heck, it would make a super svelte S19...

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Give me all the things in seapine!

Forum Member
    Costa Rica
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A true sling bag, between 6L and 8L. Like a Side Effect, same or similar configuration, but with a wider, softer strap for dedicated over the shoulder use, either shoulder. Something that sits nicely balanced and snug between the shoulder blades or a bit lower and zippers shut for day touring, bicycling, short hikes. Not an over shoulder or cross-body bag like the Sidekick that is not really a sling bag but can be used like one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An option to purchase a full back panel metal stay for the synnik bags.

Germany
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, another wish for a true sling bag! Would love a nice side access for use as a camera bag.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíve been using a pocket pouch to hold my 2oz bottle of hand sanitizer. Itís worked like a charm for the last 4.5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie Rainbow First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tdivcr View Post
    A true sling bag, between 6L and 8L. Like a Side Effect, same or similar configuration, but with a wider, softer strap for dedicated over the shoulder use, either shoulder. Something that sits nicely balanced and snug between the shoulder blades or a bit lower and zippers shut for day touring, bicycling, short hikes. Not an over shoulder or cross-body bag like the Sidekick that is not really a sling bag but can be used like one.
    I've asked about this numerous times, as I'd LOVE a dedicated sling bag from TB. @Darcy had mentioned back in late 2019 that Nik was working on designing a new sling bag. There wasn't a lot of info about it, but it's a bag that's been in the design process. Given all the disruptions going on this year, who knows when that design will show itself, but it is in the works!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IDK if it’s been said yet, but a clip on hand sanitizer bottle holder and mask pouch. I know I can store both in my bag, but it is more sanitary for them to be accessible without touching anything else. I’d like a small pouch that I can clip onto my shoulder strap or along side the strap or something that could hold my mask and something that can hold a small 1-2 oz bottle of sanitizer.
    Quote Originally Posted by gqb View Post
    I am using super mini ghost whales to hold my v1 masks - I clip them inside my bags except the small cafe - for this bag I use a key strap on one of the o rings inside the bag then attach the mask pouch to the other end and tuck it into the open slip pocket on the rear of the bag.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Either the Super Mini Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch or @jessmakes suggested Pocket Pouch works for this (I usually carry a couple of masks in the Super Mini GWOP, but the new version 2 and 3 masks are thicker, and may require you to go up in size if you’re carrying more than one)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmakes View Post
    I’ve been using a pocket pouch to hold my 2oz bottle of hand sanitizer. It’s worked like a charm for the last 4.5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I also referenced @jessmakes solution that she posted on Twitter a few months back in threads about carrying sanitizer kits
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Take a look also at @kmw 's Neck bag for anti-virus/disinfecting kit? (Passport Pouch-meets-Cubelet?) thread. She ended up using a cubelet. (I could actually make her proposed solution work with a standard (non-RFID) Passport Pouch, but these were all sold out at the time. The P.I.K.A. wouldn't have survived being fully washed on every occasion it was taken out and used, though. (In the earlier shelter-at-home months I was beginning to find my hands were getting rubbed raw because of the amount of washing and disinfecting I was constantly doing.)

moriond

ETA: Another thing you can do is use either a Pocket Pouch or a Super Mini Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch to hold a small bottle of hand disinfectant. This picture was posted by @jessmakes on Twitter near the end of March:

In a bag like the Passport Pouch, you can connect the snap hooks to the large O-rings on either side at the top. Also works for Everyday Cubelet and other pouches (even a Small Yarn Stuff Sack, especially if you use the small swivel carabiners to attach to the yarn guide inside). A supermini GWOP can hold a couple of masks.
    Now that Passport Pouches have just been restocked it’s possible to make up a minimalist solution such as described in the last paragraph of my quote, although I thought that worked better with the standard (non-RFID blocking) version of the Passport Pouch —easier to wash the accessory without the extra RFID blocking layer inside.

moriond

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast