Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Wish List

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @nimbuscloud

Yes, the S25 was restocked with some items yesterday - less than we're used to seeing, probably because the pandemic & mask production are still putting a lot of strain on capacity. I would still expect black ballistic, but maybe now not for some months depending on their schedule, but that's just a guess.

Ursa is a new colour for 525 ballistic and so there may not be many user photos posted yet - hopefully someone will see your post and put some up of the non-GE editions.
    There have been a bunch of tweaks from the original Synapses - @moriond would know most/all of them. The biggest ones, to me, are the change to the way the water bottle pocket forms to the side pockets. The side pockets now steal space from the bottle pocket - which is now more optimized for cylinders. And the straps have moved from the 'bound' straps to the new 'edgeless' straps which are more cushioned.

And when you have a moment, maybe you could post some photos of your original S25 on the Photos thread to show everyone how it's holding up Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see another run of Nordic Sidekicks, seeing as how I was silly enough not to buy one before they sold out last year. That or a run of Sidekicks in Seapine Green. Love that color!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by esg View Post
    Ooh, I second this. This is exactly what I picture as my perfect personal item bag for travel.
    +1 for a "Broad Daylight" Briefcase!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Forums @Kevo
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Nik's Wallet #6: the #4 wallet with all-fabric pockets. I own a #4 and really like having the loop but I would prefer having all fabric pockets.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love for TB to make a Clear Organizer Wallet with the zipper on the very top (and not on the side) for easier access.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d love to see the side kick made with a slip pocket on the back side, similar to cafe bags, etc.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a relative newbie, but Id love to see a Synapse 25 in both Original and Nordic Halcyon For that matter, anything in Nordic Halcyon.....its my favourite colour

Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super pleased that one of my original wishes, the return of Solar(is) Halcyon, came true! Heart Eyes

One new wish: I LOVE the organization and hang-ability of the Standard Spiff Kit, but it's got a bit more room than I actually need. I would love to see a Small Spiff Kit that is about the size of a HLT1. In Zest. Big Grin

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see the EDC/TC with loops like the SK & SE have so a waist/hip belt could be attached and worn like fanny pack. I’ve tried using the strap as a waist belt and attaching a waist/hip belt to the O-rings, but neither solution works for me.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Ferret View Post
    Super pleased that one of my original wishes, the return of Solar(is) Halcyon, came true! Heart Eyes

One new wish: I LOVE the organization and hang-ability of the Standard Spiff Kit, but it's got a bit more room than I actually need. I would love to see a Small Spiff Kit that is about the size of a HLT1. In Zest. Big Grin
    +1 on Zest
    Now that we have Solarish, I'm holding out for Return of Zest and a lime green and watermelon so I can have a citrus salad of pouches/accessories Big Grin

Forum Member
    New England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes please! All my favorite colors.

Forum Member
    New York, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just introduced my mom to my black halcyon Side Kick, and she loves it! Turns out it's her ideal bag.

I just checked the site to see which colors were available, and it seems that the only options are Coyote and Constellation (both in 525 Ballistic) with black on the way in the same fabric and nothing else. I would LOVE if there were a few more options before the holidays! Any idea if that might be happening?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Synapse 19 (black/wasabi), Cubelet (dawn + aubergine), Travel Stuff Sack (northwest sky), Travel Tray (northwest sky), Side Effect (new Nordic/northwest sky), A30 Small Laundry Packing Cube (wasabi aether), Organizer Pouches (olive, aubergine)

Germany
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish for a limited return of Fjord!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shoulder strap pocket

I'd love a shoulder pocket, in lycra or 210 halcyon, that would attach to the shoulder straps of the TB backpacks, something big enough to hold the largest iPhone. I have such a pocket on virtually all my hiking packs, and it's super handy.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast