Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HLT users: quick help needed please with a dimension

I have a specific use case for an HLT. I have a bulky multitool, so it likely wouldn't go in the elastic strap area on one side, but rather will be tucked into the "spine" (the area between the two halves when opened). What is the longest tool/implement you can put along the "spine" of this item and still zip it up with ease? The tool is 6 1/4" inches long, I'm guessing I'll have to get an HLT2, but I would be appreciative if I could get dimensions for both.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Truck in Nebulous Gray, Co-Pilot in Black Halcyon/Iberian,Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The HTL 2 in Balistic 630 Recycled or Halcyon inner spine length is the same has a the Tom Bihn ruler the top flushed to one of the zipper pull mechanism and the 5 inches mark on top of the zipper pull mechanism on the other side. The width is a little more than a Tom Bihn ruler.

With a tape measure length is 6 inches and width is 2.75 inches, the little line just before 3 inches.