Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    FL, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using the SN30 for EDC, and while it can certainly hold much more than I carry on a daily basis, it nicely accommodates even my sparsest carries. I'm 6'3" and the size is fine for me. Routinely I'll carry a 20oz BlenderBottle in the water bottle pocket, an iPad or (less often) MacBook Pro 16 (in the laptop compartment), various books/notebooks/papers/folders, keys, etc. I also have a size 2 HLT (with the missing webbing on the back... not sure I want to bother with sending it back for that addition) which I keep in the exterior bottom pocket. Normally the bag feels underloaded, but that's fine for everyday. I'm happy to know I have the room if/when needed, but really, even with the very little in the bag, it never feels too empty, or "saggy" (internal frame I guess). I have the black 525 ballistic/island, and I like the colorway. I nearly went halcyon when I ordered, but decided I wanted a slightly heavier feeling fabric that would hold it's shape better... I'm happy with that.

Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too use the SN30 for EDC. It is a great sized bag for me (6'3" & 280) so it obviously doesn't look too big. It holds everything I need with room to spare. I usually carry my iPad Pro 12.9 with keyboard, full size paper calendar, various chargers, adapters, pens, supplies. I've also used it for a couple quick overnight trips with a packing cube, worked great there too.

Lastly, I like the new handle but it is still small, so I did a para cord wrap to make it more comfortable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2