Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holiday Success!

I have been trying to get my wife to share my Tom Bihn obsession for a while now. She had always appreciated their functionality, but when it came to buying bags for her own use she would always seem to go in another direction.

When I saw the Icon debut, I decided this was my best chance to catch her interest. I snagged one in Seapine Green and gave it to her for Christmas. She loves it! We sat down and ordered her a set of ghost whales this morning Smilie

Did anyone else have success creating new Tom Bihn fans this holiday season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gifted my mom a Pop Tote and a Travel Cubelet for Christmas. I thought she'd love the Pop Tote as her personal item on the plane, and I'm sure she will, but I was pleasantly surprised that she's replaced her main purse with the Travel Cubelet. She loves the color and how light it is despite holding so much stuff!

France
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christmas presents of Truck and couple of Zipped Large Shopping Bags were well received by my brother and his wife. They were amazed by the quality of the bags and were already planning their use for shopping, gym, beach...