Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnych View Post
    The Wilderness does look amazing. I have pre-ordered Tom Bihn items in the past, and it never went past the estimated date. They are very good about it. I've been using the Deep Blue GES25 as EDC for the last two years, and it held up great.
    Welcome to the Forums @sonnych!

Glad the GES25 is working so well for you, Deep Blue is a classic colour
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo3b View Post
    after much research determined that the parapack is pretty special fabric. So I ended up with Navy.
    Your comment made me read the write-up on the Materials Glossary page on the main site. That bit about parachute packs and higher melting point was interesting.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzld View Post
    Your comment made me read the write-up on the Materials Glossary page on the main site. That bit about parachute packs and higher melting point was interesting.
    I ordered SN30 guide edition, but I am kind of worried that it’s heavy at 3+ lbs. I thought parapack is like halcyon but no, it is even heavier although only 10 grams difference. I may end up ordering a hancyon S25 that is almost whole 1 pound lighter (without the frame but I don’t think I need the frame.)

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    Pardon my confusion, but what is a SN30? I can't keep up with all the acronyms and this one escapes me. Thanks! elisa

Forum Member
    France
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaGirl View Post
    Greetings,
    Pardon my confusion, but what is a SN30? I can't keep up with all the acronyms and this one escapes me. Thanks! elisa
    Hi, SN is the acronym for Synik
    I noticed that it has not been added yet to the Acronyms Guide list : https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...yms-guide.html
    A30 Steel 1050 Ballistic/Iberian 200 Halcyon • A45 Black 1050 Ballistic/Island 200 Halcyon • DLBP Black 400 Halcyon/Northwest Sky 200 Halcyon • DLBC Navy Cordura ? • SK Deep Blue 525 Ballistic/Northwest Sky 200 Halcyon • GE SN22 Ursa 525 Ballistic/Coyote 210 Ballistic • HLT1 Coyote 210 Ballistic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4