Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question for the Guide’s Pack owners

Hello all -

Considering buying a Guides Pack used. Does anyone use it for 1 bag travel?

Also, How does it work and wear when it’s maybe only half packed out - like for a day trip or day hike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @ontheuptick, I already used the Guide's Pack for one bag travelling (picture here). It is important to consider that it has just the main compartment without any interior organization and the top flatpack which is quite large. Thus, I used a Freudian Slip (the one I have for the Smart Alec but the one for the Snyapse 25 would also work) as well as some packing cubes to organize my stuff inside the main compartment. Additionally I often use the side pockets as they add further organization (I have the Leads Pocket and one "normal" pocket). That works very well for me. Whether fully or half packed the Guide's Pack carries great and comfortable. I also did some extensive hiking with it already (see here). Finally, I don't use the hip belt when I don't have to walk longer distances.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!) Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces