Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: CONTACT PROBLEM

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CONTACT PROBLEM

Did anyone else experience problems with email messages sent yesterday to TB?
    No replies which is very unusual for TB. Hope everything is ok.
    Will try again today (I am in UK so time difference problem) and maybe will call them as well.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    Did anyone else experience problems with email messages sent yesterday to TB?
    No replies which is very unusual for TB. Hope everything is ok.
    Will try again today (I am in UK so time difference problem) and maybe will call them as well.
    I don’t have any information on problems with email contact, but remember that they also have a Skype contact. I noticed that you already tried contacting them through Twitter, so maybe you’ll also get a response that way. I agree that they’re usually very good at following up on emails.

Good luck,

moriond

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I don’t have any information on problems with email contact, but remember that they also have a Skype contact. I noticed that you already tried contacting them through Twitter, so maybe you’ll also get a response that way. I agree that they’re usually very good at following up on emails.

Good luck,

moriond
    Thanks
    I will try again when they re-open. Certainly unusual for them not to respond which is why I wondered if there was a problem.

UPDATE. Success! Have made contact. Smilie
    Last edited by KAB; 02-12-2020 at 07:51 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @KAB- thanks for getting in touch here. Sorry we didn't reply to your messages yesterday!

We had a little research to do about the problem you were having and then all your other emails got stacked into the same thread and we missed them. I'm really sorry you didn't hear from us all day! Going forward we'll at the very least send a reply in cases like this to let you know we're working on it and will be in touch with further info later. Smilie

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    Hi @KAB- thanks for getting in touch here. Sorry we didn't reply to your messages yesterday!

We had a little research to do about the problem you were having and then all your other emails got stacked into the same thread and we missed them. I'm really sorry you didn't hear from us all day! Going forward we'll at the very least send a reply in cases like this to let you know we're working on it and will be in touch with further info later. Smilie
    Thanks Mike. Smilie