Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a new collapsible water bottle yesterday to take on my European trip in a few weeks. And then I thought, do I really want to be filling up a water bottle at water fountains where people put their mouths very close to where the water comes out, or the type described above in Rome, with the issues of the Coronavirus? Especially in Italy where the CDC has now issued a Level 3 warning of essential travel only?

For the time being, I may go back to bottled water just to be safe.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    I got a new collapsible water bottle yesterday to take on my European trip in a few weeks. And then I thought, do I really want to be filling up a water bottle at water fountains where people put their mouths very close to where the water comes out, or the type described above in Rome, with the issues of the Coronavirus? Especially in Italy where the CDC has now issued a Level 3 warning of essential travel only?

For the time being, I may go back to bottled water just to be safe.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Take a reusable water bottle but fill it in your hotel room or possibly ask if restaurants can fill it after you’ve eaten a meal with them.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    Take a reusable water bottle but fill it in your hotel room or possibly ask if restaurants can fill it after you’ve eaten a meal with them.
    But do I really want someone else touching my water bottle and filling it out of my sight? Not really.

Filling it in my hotel room is a given but for the time being, when that runs out, and the refill opportunities are limited, I might just buy a small bottle.

Much of my travels are outside the U.S. so I need to know the source of any water.

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2