Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iíve got a simple question: which Bihn bag combos work with a 16Ē MacBook Pro?

Sorry if this isnít allowed; the synik/synapse/everything else discussion is really crowded, and I canít search well for an answer to this question.

Anyway, Iíll be picking up a new MBP soon (most likely the 16Ē MBP, unless thereís a 14Ē MBP), and I think the Synik will work with it, and the larger Synapse, too, with the 15C cache.

Those bags look nice, but I really like the look of the Brain Bag. Does anyone have experience with that bag and a 16Ē MBP?

I like the look of that one, and it looks like it has nice built-in organization. Whatever one I decide on, though, it would be my office bag, my bag for conferences and trips away from the office, and for any other time Iíd need to serve as my familyís pack mule (raincoats, snacks, water, etc).

So, any thoughts, feedback, or discouragements would be helpful!

Forum Member
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Cache, or any MacBook Pro sleeve really, will work just fine in a BB. I do it all the time. And although not a Bihn bag, a ThinkTank My Second Brain makes a fantastic BB insert.
    Jason
    Aeronaut 45 | Brain Bag | Medium Cafe Bag | Various odds and ends

Forum Member
    Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Brain Bag that Iíve used for many years with a 15Ē MBP that was just replaced with a 16Ē MBP. I was still able to use the cache that I had for the 15Ē, so I donít remember which size it was. The Brain Bag is an excellent backpack to carry this laptop along with anything else you could possibly need for everyday use or travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk