Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBy5 View Post
    Has this issue been fixed yet? Is it safe to order an Edgeless strapped s19 now? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I assume that once the issue was identified, TB wouldn't let any incorrect ones go out the door, but we'll @Darcy to confirm
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBy5 View Post
    Has this issue been fixed yet? Is it safe to order an Edgeless strapped s19 now? Thanks
    Yes, it's been fixed. Safe to order an Edgeless Strap Synapse. Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Bangalore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We looked into this and we did make a mistake in the spacing of the Edgeless Straps on the Synapse 19 and Synapse 25. So, thank you (and @earth5 and @azilet ) for reporting this to us, and we're very sorry about this (and rather mortified). We'll email everyone who ordered a Synapse 19/Synapse 25 with Edgeless Straps and make arrangements to make it right for anyone who doesn't like this spacing (this "mistake" spacing might actually work better for some people.)
    This is what separates TB from other companies. A company that is willing to admit that they did make a mistake. Shows vulnerability and engenders trust. That's why we love you TB as you are willing to learn bereft of arrogance. In your case given your fanatical obsession with quality, you might even be forgiven for it, should you choose to display it. The fact that you don't, marks you apart as a truly exceptional company to do business with. Keep it up Darcy and the rest of the crew!
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut, TB packing cubes and accessories.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jawnsayrau View Post
    "you are willing to learn bereft of arrogance"
    what a fantastic sentiment
    I'm writing that one down to work on...
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noticed all the Edgeless options for the synapse on the website is gone. Any updates on these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2