Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Color Suggestion for Synik liner?

I am looking fir opinions on the choice between coyote halcyon vs island halcyon for a black Synik 30. Any suggestions and photos would be great!

Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Forums @rsq196 !

The pages for Synik 22 and 30 have good photos of the Island halcyon interiors. The Coyote halcyon is a new fabric, so I'm not sure you'll see many photos 'in the wild' for a while. You can always reach out to the fine folks in Customer Service to ask for swatches of the fabrics, if you'd like to see them in person, though it's obviously not quite the same as having them in a full bag.

FWIW, the Island is brighter than the Coyote; think of whether you tend to like blues or brown/golds better; and what colours of accessories you might be interested in and how do you like how they would go with Island or Coyote.
    Not a lot of help, eh?
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend taking a look at the items you intend to carry in the bag. If they're more towards the blue end of the spectrum, go for coyote, if they're more beige/grey then go for island! This way you'll be able to see what's in your bag Smilie
    Proud owner of a Synik 22 (Aubergine/Northwest Sky), a Medium Café Bag (Alphaviolet), and a whole host of accessories.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering the same for my upcoming grey synik 22 purchase. I like the island interior but then thought Solaris might give a brighter interior.

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    I was wondering the same for my upcoming grey synik 22 purchase. I like the island interior but then thought Solaris might give a brighter interior.
    The Blue with the Solaris lining is an absolute delight! It's like opening up a bag of sunshine!