Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    The Texas Panhandle
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guides Edition Mistake

I just received my GE Synik 22 and 30. I ordered the 22 in Constellation and the 30 in Ursa. They are both beautiful. However, I just didnít realize how much I was going to love Constellation. It is my favorite Bihn color yet. The pictures donít do it justice. I wish I had reversed my color choices because the 30 is more likely to be my daily carry. Even so - they are both spectacular colors that I hope stay around for a while. Now if we could just get a few new amazing halcyon colors...
    S19 & S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/NW Sky; GE S25 & GE S25/Coyote; S30/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/Island, SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA & SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Wasabi, MCB & MCB/Canyon.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realized the same thing as I was packaging orders over the past few days! Every time I boxed a bag in Constellation I was like "This is a beautiful color." Especially trimmed w/Coyote.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smart choice was ordering two. Kicking myself now. I first ordered the the 30 and then changed it to the 22. Really wished I ordered both as you did. Really a nice backpack and great job by the Tom Bihn staff getting this to us. Hoping when some normalcy returns to life this is offered again.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rugby49 View Post
    Smart choice was ordering two. Kicking myself now. I first ordered the the 30 and then changed it to the 22. Really wished I ordered both as you did. Really a nice backpack and great job by the Tom Bihn staff getting this to us. Hoping when some normalcy returns to life this is offered again.
    Welcome to the Forums @rugby49 ! Hope you enjoy your SN22 - what colour did you pick?

I recently received my Wilderness SN22 Guide's Edition - the green is amazing with coyote.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the Ursa 525 and coyote. Really like the color.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AHHHHhhh this post... I am expecting my GE synik 30 in Constellation Thursday and can't wait!!

I fully expect to be stalking the UPS driver and meeting him at the truck when he pulls up :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I think it's a really bad business decision for Tom Bihn to not stock the more popular Guide's edition Synik backpacks. I have an Ursa 30 and its freaking beautiful. But then I saw another forum user post one in Nebulous and I was like, WOW.

These two tone packs are so nice. I think they could sell a lot of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMcG View Post
    I just received my GE Synik 22 and 30. I ordered the 22 in Constellation and the 30 in Ursa. They are both beautiful. However, I just didn’t realize how much I was going to love Constellation. It is my favorite Bihn color yet. The pictures don’t do it justice. I wish I had reversed my color choices because the 30 is more likely to be my daily carry. Even so - they are both spectacular colors that I hope stay around for a while. Now if we could just get a few new amazing halcyon colors...
    Would you mind posting a picture? I think it actually looks ugly on the sales website, but I thought the same of Nebulous until I saw a forum user post a pic.

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guides Edition Mistake

I would like to report that you have indeed chosen poorly Guides Edition MistakeGuides Edition MistakeI got my mars red today and it is absa-bloody-loootly amazing!!!!!

Amazing bag. So glad I got this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LordAnubis; 03-24-2020 at 09:57 PM.