Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darknova306 View Post
    Also, yes, @Perseffect is right: everyone needs a Western Flyer! It's also one of the only bags left that's available in beautiful Nordic Big Grin
    I just exchanged my tri star from nebulous gray to 1050 steel. Now I am looking forward to a WF! I think it would bc e awesome if it came in 1050 burnt orange @Darcy . If not The navy and wasabi. The quality is unparalleled so I totally agree! But I must check out the Nordic! SmilieD

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to pop in to say a big thanks to the company. I donít have a lot of money right now but Iíll see if thereís something on my wishlist I can afford to support you all. Youíre such a great company!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pre-order option for the items listed in production would be great.

Natick, MA
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call to Action - Go and buy something from the TB website

My new additions arrived in the mail! It brought me such happiness to receive them in the post Smilie Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though I didnít want a big item at this moment (still canít get over how awesome the brain bag is!), I did order some organizers and key straps yesterday. Itís a good time to try out different products and try new bag layouts. Itís the perfect time to help out each other!

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the idea, @Perseffect ! I'm being a lot more conscious right now about supporting small businesses, but until your post I just hadn't connected the ideas of "buying from TB" and "supporting small businesses in this difficult time."

Now the Burnt Orange Parental Unit that I had been being tempted by for over a year is on its way to me, along with a Seapine TC, a Coyote Halcyon 3DOC, and a few pouches. I was disappointed to see that the Seapine HLT 2 and Solaris 3DOC are already sold out, I'll just have to wait a while longer for those!
    Last edited by aedifica; 03-24-2020 at 05:48 PM. Reason: wrote Canyon but meant Coyote!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Boston, MA, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you @Perseffect . This is indeed a great idea. I went ahead and bought a duffel bag and some other items. Probably like many people that would post on this forum, the "problem" I have is that I already have pretty much the optimal amount of Tom Bihn.

As per Darcy's suggestion, I started thinking of other options to support TB. I don't know the right mechanism, but I would be wiling to donate a certain amount of money to TB and have them use it to provide a local nonprofit with whatever TB merchandise @Darcy and the team judged to be most appropriate. I would rather do that than just buy a bunch of bags and donate them locally.

I think the easiest way to operationalize this would be for TB to add another item to buy online, where that item is "Donation to Seattle nonprofit" and the dollar increments were whatever makes sense.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    a Canyon Halcyon 3DOC
    @aedifica - did you mean Coyote or are you just messin' with me about a halcyon version of Canyon!?
    Smilie

I really liked Canyon - especially with Verde
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    @aedifica - did you mean Coyote or are you just messin' with me about a halcyon version of Canyon!?
    Smilie

I really liked Canyon - especially with Verde
    I did mean Coyote! Before I posted that, I looked at what I'd written and I thought it looked wrong but I couldn't spot why. Sorry to mess with you!

Indiana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased a Dawn Pickup Truck and a dog collar. That Dawn is beyond gorgeous. Itís housing a knitting project. My boxer, Rocky, demanded a photo of his collar before he took the time to wipe the eye boogs off of his face...he apologizes! Darcy kindly sent me what I think is a small & a medium skookum pouch. Thank you!!!!!

Current Carry: Swift (Verde/UV), SK (Steel/Iberian) & SSC (Sitka)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHesting View Post
    I just purchased a Dawn Pickup Truck and a dog collar. That Dawn is beyond gorgeous. Itís housing a knitting project. My boxer, Rocky, demanded a photo of his collar before he took the time to wipe the eye boogs off of his face...he apologizes! Darcy kindly sent me what I think is a small & a medium skookum pouch. Thank you!!!!!

The dawn is a beautiful color for sure! Is that 525 balistic?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkonthank1 View Post
    The dawn is a beautiful color for sure! Is that 525 balistic?

Love the pouches too!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHesting View Post
    I just purchased a Dawn Pickup Truck and a dog collar. That Dawn is beyond gorgeous. It’s housing a knitting project. My boxer, Rocky, demanded a photo of his collar before he took the time to wipe the eye boogs off of his face...he apologizes! Darcy kindly sent me what I think is a small & a medium skookum pouch. Thank you!!!!!
    That was me!!! I remember boxing this order! Love the photo of Rocky.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note: I stopped writing cards at a certain point because I was worried you all would think we were using child labor... just look at that handwriting Embarrassment
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Southeastern NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your handwriting is far superior to mine!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast