Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my funky bunch of pouches today. I almost always go for red, black, or grey colorations but Iím surprised and pleased with these. Iím not entirely sure what the browns are, maybe coyote and ursa? My collection is slowly getting more colorful! Thanks TB!

Forum Member
    45į North for now
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did my part and purchased a few things I have been on the fence about to give one of my favorite small businesses a boost during these uncertain times. Finally bought a Daylight Briefcase, a cache for my iPad Pro, and a size 4 stuff sack!
    S30 | WF | DLBC | PU | YD

On the hunt for an Iberian Deluxe Spiff Kit and anything w/ Iberian interior Cool

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOmegaOdyssey View Post
    Got my funky bunch of pouches today. I almost always go for red, black, or grey colorations but I’m surprised and pleased with these. I’m not entirely sure what the browns are, maybe coyote and ursa? My collection is slowly getting more colorful! Thanks TB!

Oh, that’s a nice combination of Iberian with Coyote 1050d Ballistic Nylon that I haven’t seen before in the Pocket Pouch. The mini Organizer Pouch above the one in 200d Iberian Halcyon is 1000d Cocoa Cordura. All of the colors work well with the Iberian keystraps.

Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see so many people with orders arriving this week. My Tristar is with UPS, import fees all paid and due for delivery tomorrow! Canít wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseffect View Post
    Glad to see so many people with orders arriving this week. My Tristar is with UPS, import fees all paid and due for delivery tomorrow! Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My stuff is arriving tomorrow as wellCool

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn’t complete a order for a GES25 since my son got laid off, but I’d like to purchase some smaller items to help things along. Would like to preorder a Truck in Wilderness and stuff sacks in Coyote halcyon. Will there be a way to do this?

Safe times to everyone.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn’t resist. Did a HLT1 in coyote. Really cant wait on this one. UPS is usually super fast to Louisville, so hoping for a package Monday and this one in another week.

Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my Tristar and a few goodies. And thanks for the pouch @Darcy . I think itís a large Cocoa Cordura OP.

So with my Navy Western Flyer last week and Navy Tristar this week, Iíve got my ideal bags.

Our family was due to to go Disney World in May which is looking unlikely now. I had been saving to do an order then. But felt this was the right time to ship to the U.K. directly. Who know when weíll get to Disney. Maybe 2021.

Hope everyone is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a monster truck in coyote, amongst other things Call to Action - Go and buy something from the TB website

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOmegaOdyssey View Post
    Got my funky bunch of pouches today. I almost always go for red, black, or grey colorations but I’m surprised and pleased with these. I’m not entirely sure what the browns are, maybe coyote and ursa? My collection is slowly getting more colorful! Thanks TB!
    You got pocket pouches! I think they are the most useful TB pouches ever! I should have added another one to my order that is set to arrive on Monday. I guess I'll add one to the next order. I don't ever want to live a day without a pocket pouch. I use 2 all of the time and currently only have one as backup. I gave one away and I regret being so generous.
    Spring

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pocket pouches? I don’t recall these.
    Monster Truck (Nebulous Gray) Cadet (Steel /NW Sky) Yeoman Duffel (Burnt Orange)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris D. View Post
    Pocket pouches? I don’t recall these.
    https://www.tombihn.com/products/poc...nt=16455320711

I have one w/business cards in whatever backpack I'm carrying and usually have a second with random extra cards that aren't in my Nik's Wallet.
    Some folks put transit passes in them and use the long key straps to connect from belt loop - lots of random uses out there.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Alabama
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a $50 gift card, just itching to spend it on sitka stuff...

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a $50 gift card, just itching to spend it on sitka stuff...
    I did the same, only substitute solaris for sitka. Specifically waiting on a travel stuff sack, which was supposed to be available in April some time, but likely now moved out due to production shut down.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call to Action - Go and buy something from the TB website

I am holding out for the Trinity so I decided to order an A30 for my wife while I wait. I was happy to see TB step up with mask production, hope this helps.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast