Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could finally open my order today and Iím super happy with my new Steel Mini Yeoman. I also ordered a Standard Spiff Kit in Wasabi, which looks great with Steel. For shorter trips I just donít need the DSK. I also got a medium DOP, in Coyote. I wasnít in love with Coyote for a whole bag, but itís nice to have it in an accessory. And my gift pouch was Cocoa too, a large Organizer Pouch. I didnít have a large one yet - itís huge! Many thanks. Embarrassment

ETA Finally got a pic in daylight:

Call to Action - Go and buy something from the TB website-db8b1f92-3666-48fe-9db0-b6e9934cb53c-jpeg
    Last edited by b1gsky; 03-29-2020 at 01:25 AM.

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    I could finally open my order today and Iím super happy with my new Steel Mini Yeoman. I also ordered a Standard Spiff Kit in Wasabi, which looks great with Steel. For shorter trips I just donít need the DSK. I also got a medium DOP, in Coyote. I wasnít in love with Coyote for a whole bag, but itís nice to have it in an accessory. And my gift pouch was Cocoa too, a large Organizer Pouch. I didnít have a large one yet - itís huge! Many thanks. Embarrassment
    Also ordered the mini yeoman! Absolutely striking next to the new coyote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Also ordered the mini yeoman! Absolutely striking next to the new coyote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow, that duffel is a LOT smaller than I thought it would be, I'm kind of surprised about it.
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    Wow, that duffel is a LOT smaller than I thought it would be, I'm kind of surprised about it.
    It does appear tiny, but like many TB bags, you can get more in there than you would think.
    The Mini Yeoman is a petite 17L, but since it's an undivided space, you can get a fair amount in there.... by comparison, the Pop Tote is 19.5L. If you want to carry anything relatively long & narrow, the Mini Yeoman is better for that than the PT.

The Yeoman sizes quickly jump, with the Small Yeoman being 28L, Medium 44L, and Large 71L.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although it might take me a little while until I will travel again I ordered a Medium Yeoman in Burnt Orange and some smaller things (e.g. an Everyday Cubelet in Ursa!). UPS seems to make it in the usual time delivery is announced for this Friday already!

Call to Action - Go and buy something from the TB website-tb_order-jpg
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!) Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got my aubergine mini yeoman duffle and the wool utility cloth in half-light purple. Love. ❤️❤️❤️.

I think the pouch is ursa, but it might be cocoa. It looks great, either way. Thanks, Darcy and team! I’ve tried to attach a picture without any success.

Forum Member
    New York City
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to panic-buy a lot of new home office gear to make the next month(s) livable at home so my order with TB has fewer things than I'd have liked to get.

I did my part by ordering a Monster Truck which I've been eyeing and a PCSB which will likely become my new errands bag with PPE and hand sanitizer!

Best wishes and stay safe to my TB Forums family and the TB Factory crew!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my original "stealth" Icon and use it as my EDC if I have any shopping planned or need to carry more than minimal items. I keep Sapphire Green Everyday Cubelet with sections unzipped for easy access to contents in the main section. Various sizes of ghost whale pouches are in the cubelet and all have their own storage assignment. Reusable shopping and produce bags go in rear zipped section of Icon. I've never had any trouble with the strap and although I wish the O rings were higher the current edition works fine for me.

When I saw the price reduction I waffled back and forth between colors. A couple colors sold out while I was looking. I reluctantly put Logic Blue in my shopping cart but it sold out while I was picking accessories. Emptied my cart and went to bed but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so browsed the forums looking at Alphaviolet photos. This morning I decided it is a happy color so I've ordered Alphaviolet Icon, Wasabi fabric 3DOC, and Wasabi snap hook/o-ring and medium double carabiners. The 3DOC fits perfectly in Icon next to the TC (lol what is new abbreviation?). Thanks so much to forum members for posting photos. I took a photo of one of your photos and held it up to my Tri-Star Wasabi lining and I think the combination will work.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't thank all of you enough for this support. Each day we've been reading the new posts in this thread and it's part of what keeps us going.

Thanks to your example, I made a few purchases with small businesses I value and made a donation to a local non-profit last night.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TB announced on the blog yesterday (April 2) that they are taking ďpre-ordersĒ of in-stock items to ship at a later date TBD.

I placed a pre-order.

I wanted to support TB, but I did not want to add to overburdening the transport/delivery system at this time. Also, a couple of items I purchased from you-know-who showed as having been delivered, but I did not get them. My money was/is to be refunded, but I feel bad for the vendors.

The pre-order/ship later works for me. I get the opportunity to support TB without the stress of worrying/dealing with lost packages.

Stay well and safe, everyone.

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had only planned on one order: Two Side Kicks...Aubergine, to replace the one that I gifted to my sonís MIL and a Black Halcyon that Iíve been eyeing for a while. But then the Icons were listed again, so I decided to give it a try. I really like it!
    Call to Action - Go and buy something from the TB website-7e4477eb-73cb-4db0-90b9-df6a86b5a2c6-jpeg
    And a gift pouch with each order, mini and large...both Aubergine! Thank you so much TB!

ETA: How could I forget the beautiful Coyote Halcyon 3DOC!
    Last edited by Wanderlust77; 04-03-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry that I missed the 'free pouch' extravaganza! I'd planned to pick up an A5 Ghost Whale for sure, and I was in the process of asking people for more pictures of the Seapine Green vs Logic Blue, but I was also debating a handful of other purchases.

I will still order, of course, just now there's no rush!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally stopped waffling on what my new EDC backpack will be and ordered a Constellation Synik 22. Hoping to use it for daily carry and one-bag travel (or two-bag with my WF or DLBC).
    Now to wait patiently for this virus to pass so it can get shipped!! Call to Action - Go and buy something from the TB website

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Placed another order with the 'Hold my order until it can ship' ....like this method...helps keep things going without undue stress on the supply chain

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just now reading through this thread and love each and every sentiment. Iím glad to report that I was ahead of the curve and ordered a Synik 22 Guideís Edition in Coyote/Coyote. A huge thanks to TB and the entire crew for all that youíre doing. Looking forward to the face masks coming out!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast