Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a bookmark for the Solaris HLT1 and ordered as soon as it dropped and threw in a few of my wishlist items. My order arrived during our second week of lockdown. Iíve been pretending to walk through airports with all my gear on ever since. And I look and feel spectacular. I may or may not have made multiple video calls to friends to show them off.

The large pouch in Olive was a lovely surprise. And fits in exactly with my family of TB bags.

Thank you, everyone who contributes to this company. Good praxis in business is a unicorn. Iím so glad to have found you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @conversa ,

The colors look great together! Is that the Medium size Yeoman Duffel in Verde?

moriond

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, all:

Here are a few articles that reference some of TOM BIHN's good deeds, as well as the admirable efforts of this forum's members to support the company. There are not many businesses worthy of folks' hard-earned money and consideration during this difficult time, but TOM BIHN sure is one of them.

https://eiexchange.com/content/How-t...om-going-under

https://eiexchange.com/content/how-t...2axsIwbKAywMmk

Sincerely,

Ted

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @conversa ,

The colors look great together! Is that the Medium size Yeoman Duffel in Verde?

moriond
    My Yeoman in Verde is a MINI! The small shop bag and the HLT1 make the duffel look giant. But I happen to be petite and these mini bags are perfectly me sized.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conversa View Post
    My Yeoman in Verde is a MINI! The small shop bag and the HLT1 make the duffel look giant. But I happen to be petite and these mini bags are perfectly me sized.

I also get the most use out of my Mini sized Yeoman Duffel, but I was trying to guess size from scaling the large Organizer Pouch. The shop bag did look like a small shop bag in appearance, though. In the old thread about the Yeoman Duffel Aether Packing Cubes, I showed my Steel Mini Yeoman Duffel with an Aubergine Sprout (the retired kidís backpack) in the foreground, and the Sprout looks really large.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello- I'm new to the forum, but not new to TB bags. I decided to take the advice from this thread... I'm treating myself to an order for every 10 pounds lost. My second box arrived just in time before shipping was put on hold. Supporting local business that I love, (I'm in the Seattle area) great new bags, and improved health as well. A trifecta!
    Attached Images Attached Images Call to Action - Go and buy something from the TB website-img_0725-jpg 

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by labrain View Post
    Hello- I'm new to the forum, but not new to TB bags. I decided to take the advice from this thread... I'm treating myself to an order for every 10 pounds lost. My second box arrived just in time before shipping was put on hold. Supporting local business that I love, (I'm in the Seattle area) great new bags, and improved health as well. A trifecta!
    Congrats on the new gear and on your weight loss journey!

What was in the first box?? Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fun assortment of pouches, organizers and cubes. Now, I am feeling the pull of an A45....hmmm.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Box full of beauties! Big, big congrats on the weight loss.

Alabama
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by labrain View Post
    I like this idea and this plan. It will help motivate me to lose weight during quarantine. I am down about a pound and a half so far. Itís so hard! Iíve been trying to drink a bottle of water every time I feel hungry, but its not helping much.

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hang in there, mel. I've been at the weight-loss thing for a few weeks now (doing some version of intermittent fasting, I guess) and I've noticed that lately it takes a lot less food to feel full. So, it's getting a little easier to maintain the effort.

Also, I've found it helpful to not have any solid food after 6 pm, but darned if I know why that works, lol.

Edit: Oh, and don't forget, water is fairly heavy. So you might be successfully losing more than you realize, and it's being masked by your water consumption. Smilie
    Last edited by Surrealle; 04-12-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Hong Kong
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am new to this forum and TB bags. For my first bag I am trying to decide between Tristar and Western Flyer, but after reading about Trinity I think I am on hold because this bag sounds like a nice evolution. Hopefully they can release it soon.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malee View Post
    I am new to this forum and TB bags. For my first bag I am trying to decide between Tristar and Western Flyer, but after reading about Trinity I think I am on hold because this bag sounds like a nice evolution. Hopefully they can release it soon.
    I think waiting for the trinity is a good idea it sounds like the larger one will fill a similar role to these two bags. As for deciding between the two other options I own the western flyer because I wanted a smaller bag for weekend getaways and I prefer to carry tech items in a separate smaller bag. The tri star is great for people who prefer to put everything in a single bag or for longer trips.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malee View Post
    Welcome to the Forums @malee !

The Trinity isn't out yet as you know and Covid-19 has obviously had an impact... if you haven't read this blog post about the restrictions on production/shipping, you might find it helpful

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/orderspre
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Hong Kong
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums @malee !

The Trinity isn't out yet as you know and Covid-19 has obviously had an impact... if you haven't read this blog post about the restrictions on production/shipping, you might find it helpful

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/orderspre
    Thank you, yes I saw the shipping restrictions, I am also not traveling so am not in any rush. I am in Hong Kong, so I need to get my order right...sending it back for an exchange seems unlikely. I hope you all hang in there and stay safe, wearing masks and distancing does work, things are getting back to normal here next week.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast