Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 106 to 117 of 117
  1. #106
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Share
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I think waiting for the trinity is a good idea it sounds like the larger one will fill a similar role to these two bags. As for deciding between the two other options I own the western flyer because I wanted a smaller bag for weekend getaways and I prefer to carry tech items in a separate smaller bag. The tri star is great for people who prefer to put everything in a single bag or for longer trips.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that feedback. I really like the WF because I also keep electronics separately. But I don't like the single handle on the WF...because I may take it to office and meetings. On the other hand I always take my running sneakers with me, and it seems shoes make the TS bulge. That's not great either. Let's see what happens with Trinity.

  2. #107
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I placed an order in late March after shipping was temporarily stopped, and I've already added a few more bits and bobbles to it with two more orders added on.
    Anyone else? Sheesh, I miss travel.

  3. #108
    Forum Member Blisscosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHA! I have ordered three times, canceled one and added another. Scrunch Face I keep finding new things...
    Who knows when I will actually accumulate miles with them... sheesh is right!

  4. #109
    Forum Member melminimalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Share
    Alabama
    Posts
    598
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made an order that shipped when things first close down, then made another order for the hold and have added to the second order once already. Since it doesnít look like Iíll be traveling this year, I figured I would use the money set-aside for travel to get the last few things that I was missing from my organized set up. How that added up to $170 Iím not sure ;-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

  5. #110
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Placed an order for a medium double organizer pouch, a small Ultraviolet Travel Tray that will be little sister to the large TT I've just started using and an Island clear organizer wallet. I love the looks of the Nik's Wallets and wanted a number 4 but wasn't sure if it would work with the thin rfid covers I use for my credit cards. Have no doubt the clear organizer wallet will work.

  6. #111
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Share
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjquilts View Post
    I love the looks of the Nik's Wallets and wanted a number 4 but wasn't sure if it would work with the thin rfid covers I use for my credit cards. Have no doubt the clear organizer wallet will work.
    I don’t use thin RFID covers with my credit cards, but my Global Entry Card, which has such a protective sleeve, fits in my Nik’s Wallet. (I can swap any one of my credit cards to fit into that sleeve, and carry them that way in my Nik’s Wallet.

    HTH

    moriond

  7. #112
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I don’t use thin RFID covers with my credit cards, but my Global Entry Card, which has such a protective sleeve, fits in my Nik’s Wallet. (I can swap any one of my credit cards to fit into that sleeve, and carry them that way in my Nik’s Wallet.

    HTH

    moriond
    That is helpful .... thank you. If one of the halcyon #4's comes back in stock I may order one.

  8. #113
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjquilts View Post
    That is helpful .... thank you. If one of the halcyon #4's comes back in stock I may order one.
    I am weak! Ordered a Nik's #4 in Dawn today ..... love the add to my order feature. DH Larry liked Dawn better than the other available colors and I've always like it so decided to go that route. If Larry actually uses the #4 Nik's (he has a LOT of stuff in his current wallet) then I can order one later if I want one.

  9. #114
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Share
    North Carolina
    Posts
    181
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjquilts View Post
    Placed an order for a medium double organizer pouch, a small Ultraviolet Travel Tray that will be little sister to the large TT I've just started using and an Island clear organizer wallet. I love the looks of the Nik's Wallets and wanted a number 4 but wasn't sure if it would work with the thin rfid covers I use for my credit cards. Have no doubt the clear organizer wallet will work.
    I use the rfid covers with my Nik's #4 wallet. They fit.

  10. #115
    Forum Member melminimalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Share
    Alabama
    Posts
    598
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjquilts View Post
    I am weak! Ordered a Nik's #4 in Dawn today ..... love the add to my order feature. DH Larry liked Dawn better than the other available colors and I've always like it so decided to go that route. If Larry actually uses the #4 Nik's (he has a LOT of stuff in his current wallet) then I can order one later if I want one.
    No worries man, I added to my pre-order during the quarantine 5 times! It makes it so easy, too easy...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

  11. #116
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjquilts View Post
    I am weak! Ordered a Nik's #4 in Dawn today ..... love the add to my order feature. DH Larry liked Dawn better than the other available colors and I've always like it so decided to go that route. If Larry actually uses the #4 Nik's (he has a LOT of stuff in his current wallet) then I can order one later if I want one.
    Thanks to those who assured me that their Nik's wallet hold credit cards encased in RFID sleeves. Received the Dawn Nik's #4 and I love it. I did a review today that will be posted after clearance. I would have ordered halcyon if it were available but the Dawn ballistic fabric worked out just fine. Sometime when Larry is sleeping I may take his wallet and see how much of the stuff fits in the #4 Wink

  12. #117
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Share
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjquilts View Post
    Thanks to those who assured me that their Nik's wallet hold credit cards encased in RFID sleeves. Received the Dawn Nik's #4 and I love it. I did a review today that will be posted after clearance. I would have ordered halcyon if it were available but the Dawn ballistic fabric worked out just fine. Sometime when Larry is sleeping I may take his wallet and see how much of the stuff fits in the #4 Wink
    I'm curious about what the fabric and color options will be for your Medium Double Organizer Pouch, now that they've announced (just now in the blog post) that they've retired Cordura and Parapack in the regular Organizer Pouches. They might be using Halcyon, which they've occasionally had in the past for the Double Organizer Pouches. (I have these, and like it). Will be curious to see if there are 525d or 210d Ballistic Nylon versions, since the last time I asked about this they hadn't started using this material.

    Dawn is a great color! I have some organizer pouches that were made in Periwinkle, which was the earlier color that Dawn was based on. I'm just glad that I ordered a Pickup Truck in Dawn several weeks ago, since the Pickup Trucks are being discontinued.

    Enjoy your TB purchases,

    moriond

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •