Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Constellation blue?

Iíve looked through the Color List thread and it doesnít mention Constellation Blue. I saw it as a color for the Future Icon and Iím wondering if thereís a photo of the color I could see. Thanks! ☺️

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, @SparklingBlue ! Check any of the main backpack pages (synapse/synik) and you'll see Constellation in their color lists with pictures.
    Or were you asking about pictures of the Icon in Constellation?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, just wanted to see the color! Thank you, found it on the Synik!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklingBlue View Post
    I’ve looked through the Color List thread and it doesn’t mention Constellation Blue. I saw it as a color for the Future Icon and I’m wondering if there’s a photo of the color I could see. Thanks! ☺️
    Since pictures uploaded to the forums show different lighting than on the product pages, take a look at the picture of the Guide’s Edition Synik22 in Constellation that @abiartemis posted a few days ago in the Your Photos are needed thread:

(This is mixed in with a number of accessories in Island). Constellation (525d Ballistic Nylon) is also shown on the product page for the Cafe Bags. That’s a good place to check, because you can switch between that color and 210d Ballistic Nylon Island. Or else, do the same thing on the newly renamed Everyday Cubelet (used to be called Travel Cubelet) page.

and compare it with Island

HTH

moriond