Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pre-order in-stock TB items blog of 04/02/2020

I am not sure if this post belongs here or elsewhere on the forum. I ask the moderators to please move this post, as appropriate.

I was happy to read the blog about the pre-order of in-stock items to be shipped later.

I placed an order for a few items.

Question/suggestion for Darcy and team: any plans to make the items currently in production available for pre-order? Personally, I do not mind if the items in production - if made available for pre-order ship in the fall.

Stay well and safe, everyone.
    Last edited by Walker; 04-04-2020 at 02:25 AM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Question/suggestion for Darcy and team: any plans to make the items currently in production available for pre-order? Personally, I do not mind if the items in production - if made available for pre-order ships in the fall.
    Thank you for the support and for making sure everyone knew about this update @Walker

Re: your question above... it's something we're considering and discussing. If we do offer this, it would likely only be for bags/designs that are cut but not sewn or are on the sewing floor, but in the midst of construction.

But that's actually a substantial number of bags! And it includes some favorites, such as the HLTs, Pilot, Brain Bag, (The Future) Icon and the Synik.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Thank you for the support and for making sure everyone knew about this update @Walker

Re: your question above... it's something we're considering and discussing. If we do offer this, it would likely only be for bags/designs that are cut but not sewn or are on the sewing floor, but in the midst of construction.

But that's actually a substantial number of bags! And it includes some favorites, such as the HLTs, Pilot, Brain Bag, (The Future) Icon and the Synik.
    @Darcy : does it include any old favorites in Solaris or Coyote halcyon? Like large original shop bag or side effect perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

The far west
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    @Darcy : does it include any old favorites in Solaris or Coyote halcyon? Like large original shop bag or side effect perhaps?
    I see HLTs in Solaris and Coyote 200d Halcyon.

No Side Effects or Original Shop Bags; I'll have to check to make sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I think we had cut the fabric for photos samples of each color. Regardless, we definitely weren't able to sew them together.

This reminds me I need to put up photos of the P.I.K.A. in Solaris and Coyote 200d, though Smilie

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oooh, I've been waiting for the PIKAs to be in stock...

I don't suppose the coyote 210 has already been sewn together...ConfusedEEK!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

@Darcy
    I saw on the website that y’all are creating new designs! Please consider a Synik 24-26 perhaps! And add Velcro lining inside for customization. Just my 2 cents.

I’m sure many had the same problem I did that their version of 13inch laptop did not fit in the laptop compartment by a tiny bit! I ordered a Synik 22 Guide’s Edition Ursa Brown.. beautiful bag, with everything perfect but unfortunately the laptop not fitting is a deal breaker for me. Any chance there’s been a return on the Synik 30 Ursa Brown? Also, if there’s no plan to make a different size Synik, maybe a cool idea would be to make more Guide’s Edition 2nd rounds Smilie I’m sure many would be interested lol.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the Truck and the Monster Truck make the list.

The far west
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    I hope the Truck and the Monster Truck make the list.
    I'm pretty sure those are in process as well! I'll take a look at our production documents next week and figure out the complete list of somewhere-in-process bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Pguerrero693 View Post
    @Darcy
    I saw on the website that y’all are creating new designs! Please consider a Synik 24-26 perhaps! And add Velcro lining inside for customization. Just my 2 cents.

I’m sure many had the same problem I did that their version of 13inch laptop did not fit in the laptop compartment by a tiny bit! I ordered a Synik 22 Guide’s Edition Ursa Brown.. beautiful bag, with everything perfect but unfortunately the laptop not fitting is a deal breaker for me. Any chance there’s been a return on the Synik 30 Ursa Brown? Also, if there’s no plan to make a different size Synik, maybe a cool idea would be to make more Guide’s Edition 2nd rounds Smilie I’m sure many would be interested lol.
    Noted! No returns on an GE S30 Ursa so far.